Here is a simple recreation of the main characters from “The legend Reborn”

Mata Nui

Ackar

Kiina

Berix

Gresh

Tarix

Vastus

Custom Weapons by me and Turret3471, hips piece and helmet by Turret3471, Scarabax shield cover by M06Z.

18 Likes

Pretty cool. The custom parts look nice

4 Likes

Um, Tarix, are you okay? Your legs look broken.

ah nice - they look cool!

1 Like

Oops XD, I’ll correct that.

Yaaaas :3 Saving me a lot of time in parts designer here :wink:
Everyone is looking good though, really solid recreations. The only thing that could make them a little closer would be using some hole fillers to fill in the connection points like they did with the little spinning things in the movie.

1 Like

You are right. I take knowledge of a stud.io parts pack with such pieces. I’ll try and see how it looks :+1:

1 Like

Here is the results after putting filler pin and axles.

9 Likes

Perfect :3 looking really pretty accurate now. Would love to see the Skrall and others done too but I know their parts are a bit more difficult to come by.

3 Likes

You mean the movie version of the skrall ?
I rewatched the movie and they look exactly like the sets (except for the thornax launcher). No custom parts. I can modelise Click and kiina lower leg part (Basically her lower leg with an inika knee) if I’m inspired, but otherwise, I think we are done with the custom parts of this movie.

If you are looking for skrall parts, some are in the stud.io pack I linked up.

If there are movie custom parts recreation to do, It would be with the miramax trilogy, because many custom parts are not made (like Vakama Staff if I’m not mistaken)

3 Likes

Oww now that would be pretty cool.

3 Likes

ye that sounds pretty good.

2 Likes

Can someone make the stud.Io file g do or acars flame sword an obj?

1 Like

Where’d the Berix helmet come from? I’ve tried downloading two Biopacks and none of them had it.

3 Likes

It looks like this one

3 Likes

Turret3471 stud.io pack:

2 Likes

Tarix’s tiny sword just looks so wimpy, like he’s weilding a weapon meant for someone half his size.

3 Likes

Yeah, when I modelled this weapon, I found it small too.
But the proportion are as close as possible from the movie. This reference picture speaks for itself.

3 Likes

I downloaded the Scmd pack and the shield hand covers aren’t included.

2 Likes

Oops, my bad.
I think there was problem of connectivity, so I removed them temporarily and I forgot to add them again.

They are back now

2 Likes