The Legendary Mask of Creation (Canon version)

My model of the newly canonized Mask of creation is released^^^

I worked with Perp3tual to make sure the model was as close as possible to his vision of the mask.

Grats to Perp and wombat for the win. I’m really happy with the final result.

also my names not Gavla, I’m not a shadow matoran. i know this may be confusing

52 Likes

I love this. I love that you managed it so fast. The only thing I’m not 100% in love with is the way it sits on the moc in that pic that’s been floating around.

Have you considered trying to print it with a <25% scale increase? I noticed it hugs the metru head pretty tightly compared to other G1 masks.

Just a thought, otherwise I love it and this may be one of the first masks I actually try to get printed. Seriously stellar work here Galva.

6 Likes

Very fast and very nice! Yet not everyone have 3D printer so it would be great if you could offer it by shapeways.

1 Like

LoL :rofl: :+1:

Interesting.:+1:

1 Like

@Galva_Nize Simply incredible this speed of 3D creation! Congratulations to the two winners for this magnificent Bionicle that is Artakha!
I had a question about 3D printing, it is possible to upload 3D files via Shapeways. If I buy the upload mask, will it be the right size for the MOC? Or are there settings to be changed? and what materials do you recommend for the print on Shapeways? Thank you, and continue your work !!

I have to agree. It looks like a little tight for the head, but I don’t know how it fit in reality once 3D printed.

Great work by the way.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks! I just ordered one, I will post pics once I get it and paint it.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice collection, you are only missing the platinum Avohkii. Did you 3D print a golden mask or you paint golden over it?

1 Like

I bought MoC from shapeways and then I painted it gold.

1 Like

Very excited to get mine.

@ultimo what paint did you use?

Citadel Paint: Auric Armour Gold

1 Like

@ultimo what type of plastic did you order from shapeways? I haven’t really used it before, and I’m not sure how much money I should spend to get the amount of detail that’s on this mask

I choose ‘Smoothest Fine Detail Plastic’ option, it’s not cheap, but I wanted as much clean 3D print as its possible.

2 Likes