The LEGO BIONICLE Hero Pack

To be honest I don’t care about the Hero Pack. It’s just a map and a transparent Hau. Whoopity doo.

3 Likes

But the Hau looks so nice.

But the map looks so nice…

1 Like

I get mine in around 3 days, for me on Monday. If there are anyone on the other side of the International Date Line…

but vuhii
what about the stickers?

/s
I honestly do not care for it either
I might get one later on, if only for the collector side of me.

So, last night I freaked out and bought Onua from Lego Shop online to get one Hero pack, and later bought the Protector of Earth to get a second Hero pack.

Why did I do this?

Because: I had just read through the Lego catalog, and it said that the offer on the Hero pack expires on March 20, not March 31. The offer might continue until the end of March, but I wanted to play it safe.

Just letting you guys know.

2 Likes

Nope, I just checked and the offer is still going.

Meanwhile I’m STILL debating whether it is worth it to get the Hero Pack…

1 Like

Buy a set you want = get the Hero pack.

Not that difficult to get; you just need to decide on a set you want. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nonono, I could buy PoW and/or PoJ and/or LoSS whenever. I’m just wondering whether it is worth the $5 in shipping…

I see.

Are you a Lego VIP member?

I am not… :persevere:

1 Like

Is it not available for you?

I just ordered the full line of G2 Toa, and got a Hero Pack. I suppose I could have made two seperate 75$ orders and gotten a second Hero Pack but, alas, it didn’t occur to me at the time. Oh well, better some kid who really wants one gets it then me. :stuck_out_tongue:

You could’ve ordered each set separately and gotten 6 different Hero Packs. It’s not exclusive to $75 purchases

No, but the free shipping is. :blush:

1 Like

It’s toats worth it. You have to keep in mind, this will probably end up being like the TNGM of gen 2…

TORH. Trans Orange-Red Hau…

1 Like

what’s that?

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/271601418548-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

It was exclusive to legoland stores or something like that back in the day, and thus is sorta rare.

3 Likes

Trans Neon Green Miru.
Got it.

1 Like

Alright, my consumerist side won out and I bought PoJ and PoW to get the Hero Pack…

3 Likes