the LEGO bionicle movie fan cast

during youtuber lavapasta’s bionicle retrospective he pitched an idea for if bionicle was to ever make a comeback…a bionicle themed installment to the lego movie franchise directed by taika waitit, ergo the LEGO bionicle movie! while i sounds like an awesome idea for a bionicle gen 3 my one qualm is how this film would preform at the box office, as bionicle isn’t as big as it use to be, nevertheless here is whom i would cast for the characters if a bionicle movie for the lego movie franchise is how LEGO would choose to bring back bionicle

if you dont know who these actors are here are their names and whom i would cast them as

Pedro pascal as tahu
Zoe saldana as gali
John cho as lewa
Jason momoa as onua
Oscar issac as pohatu
Sebastian Stan as kopaka
Temura Morrison as turaga vakama
michelle yeoh as turaga nokama
giancarlo esposito as turaga onewa
dave fennoy as turaga whenua
richard riehle as turaga matau
taika waititi who will also direct the film will be turaga nuju
xolo mariduena as takua
julian Dennison as jaller
aulii cravalho as hahli
gaten matarazzo as kongu
nick wolfhard as matoro
james brolin as makuta

5 Likes

I would cast Dan Schneider to play every character.

mqdefault

5 Likes

i actually agree with a lot of these
altho i always pictured tom holland as a good takua…
but oscar issac as pohatu is the most beautiful thing i have seen for a while

me approves

3 Likes

If only. Bionicles version of What If?

1 Like

kind sus

3 Likes

The Mandalorian as Tahu… interesting.

2 Likes

I would rather see these roles go to career voice actors any day, even though that’s not how hollywood sees it.

Admittedly, I think Taika Waititi making bird sounds for Nuju is kinda hilarious, but please don’t let him direct. He was overrated even before Thor Love and Thunder

7 Likes

John DiMaggio as Matau

Andy Griffith as Midak.

1 Like

andy griffith is dead also i feel midak like all matoran should be played by someone under 30

1 Like

But Midak and the others are all several thousand years old.

1 Like

true, but as the matoran all have a child like appearance i feel they should sound like kids in this movie

1 Like

So is virtually everyone else in the Matoran Universe.

3 Likes

I think I’m inclined to agree with DuneToa’s point, there’s no real reason the Matoran should be assigned “young” features. Short stature doesn’t automatically equate to children in our world, either; there are grown adults on this earth, twice my age, that barely exceed three feet in height. It’s just the variability of race.

That said, I’m not opposed to a younger voice actor for a Matoran, but I don’t think it should ever be a standard

2 Likes

yeah it probably spuldnt be a standard for matoran to be played by younger actors but that was just my preference

still though DuneToa was proposing a deceased actor for the part

2 Likes

That he did

DuneToa you’re gonna need to get one of your AIs to recreate Andy Griffith’s voice

1 Like

I probably could, but I don’t have the time to do that. I’d also need a ton of recordings of him for that… I wonder, would Pierce Brosnan work well as a voice actor for Krika? Random character, but at least the actor is still alive, I believe.

2 Likes

Funny, I recall pitching my own fancast…

3 Likes

And to think I suggested Takanuva being Tom Holland in another topic…

3 Likes

i got dave fennoy as turaga whenua

2 Likes