The "Let's Build Overlord Makuta" Topic

I just realized something on the chest piece. The purple on the chest looks more blue and scuff marks look look turquoise. Also the symbol is suppose to be smaller and a bit tilted. (I would show the image but I can’t seem to copy and paste on flickr)

Here is one of the photos, hope it helps.

1 Like

somebody make the skull image with a transparent background

I don’t have access to any kind of photo editing program. Hopefully someone else will do it.

Do you want my original or new one?

New One
EDIT: has anyone started using the stickers yet? if not, make sure to use this version

1 Like

I was unable to smooth out the edges without a background but since you will be shrinking it, it shouldn’t matter. Hope it helps.

LOL, you can’t see but it’s there.

I can’t see it.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that to, it is there but white doesn’t seem to show up.

Here is an update on my version of the sticker.

Now I just have to add the damage.

how are you going about making the overlord makuta?

ALMOST DONE! Just gotta wait for my Bricklink order to come and I’m gonna buy a Technic set.

@dragologer I’m justing using Toothdominoes’ newest photos of the construction as well as the other photos above in the first post.

7 Likes

Are you gonna use a paper prinout of the capes and the stickers on that or are you gonna leave it with the blank chestplate and the black robes?

i mean did you just look at photos and add parts to your cart on bricklink from there?

@ThatGuyAtTheEndOfTheRoad Yes, I’m looking into printing those.

@dragologer Yes, but some of these parts are substitutes, I still am missing parts even with that order though :(.

1 Like

Okay guys, I painstakingly made this parts list, hope you find this useful.

5 Likes

I got instructions covered. Was just gonna start on a parts list but then I saw this! Thanks @RAKRONDEWL!

EDIT:

Great work everyone!

Now all we need to do is throne Makuta! /s

That would be incredible difficult and I think @toothdominoes has done enough photo taking XD!

3 Likes

If we didn’t build the model exactly the same way, your instructions may call for a piece I didn’t use. If you could go through and make sure they are the same, it could save us all some headaches in the future. I completely understand if you don’t want to, just thought I should voice my concern.

1 Like

I used you’re model to create the instructions so no worries!

2 Likes

How did you make the mini shadow Okotan?

1 Like

I spray painted the hau black and built the body. I’m missing a few parts though.

2 Likes