The Leviathan king (Moc update)

The king of the Baraki, He resides farther past down any of them could reach. Once a great peaceful king once he was banished to the depths, he just kept sinking. Until something happened, he mutated like the Baraki, but with a catch. Once he fell to the bottom, he found it, the mask of time which mutated him even more so, and melded into his face. Giving him as well the ability to meld time around him. Instead though of just attacking, he is choosing to bite his time until he has the perfect plan.

15 Likes

This is a good moc, but his torso looks a bit too thin and blocky. He also looks a bit too thin at the knees (this is most obvious in the seventh picture). But I do like that you’ve found a use for blue pins!

2 Likes

I’m always gonna love wrist blades but these seem like they have way too much going on, maybe it’s just me but the number of pieces on the arm’s blade clash too much.

1 Like

This is pretty good but not without it’s flaws. Those random bits of red on the legs don’t look good and the lower legs as a whole could use some improvement. The head looks pretty bad from the camera angle in the first picture, but great in every other picture. Overall this is a great start, and I look forward to seeing it improve.

2 Likes