The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

i still really want that netflix dude though

I actually prefer the Siege one, I just can’t find it for a decent price anywhere. I mean, I love Soundwave but I’m not paying upwards of £50 for a Voyager. I’ll just stick with my tiny, unstable, nappy-wearing Titanium Soundwave.

1 Like

Just be glad you have the cassettes. I recently had to pay 50 for the rumble ratbat after my rumble had a run in with my fluffy four legged child.

Luckily he’ll pull through and make a full recovery sans his original arms.

3 Likes

Best MOC ever. Period.

Got a pretty big bionicle set haul from down the road. maxilos, makuta, brutaka, fenrakk, all mata sans lewa, three nuva, whenua, lhikan/kikanalo, sidorak, nivawk, nidhiki, krekka, mantax, a couple visorak, one set I never had before (Umbra) and a bunch of incomplete sets - yes, the listed ones were all complete.

Ten bucks.

16 Likes

HOT DANG

1 Like

As the Lord of deals + moon sand I gotta say that’s pretty good

1 Like

why must i be a youth who can’t drive

1 Like

bro i could’ve walked there in fifteen minutes it was hardly a drive

4 Likes

I just found a chewed up minifigure katana in black behind one of the drawers on my desk.

4 Likes

weird…

1 Like

@Ghid why are you in winger’s drawer?

3 Likes

Got to be careful to not get cut by the edge.

7 Likes

i want
i want so bad

edit

got this at best buy
$13
i get that 2016 was four years ago but this low of a price alongside everything else is just absurd

4 Likes

Rated M, for violence. 17+

1 Like

we ignore that part

1 Like

No, we don’t. It’s fricking disgusting, and what’s even worse is that that’s half the appeal of the game.

3 Likes

alright then,

plus, i have it on switch and it’s really fun.
(i got this one for doom two and three)

2 Likes

I too am not really a fan of overly violent games, but to each their own.

also winger us the pseudo swear???

6 Likes

I’m not very into Gundam/Gunpla but the Deathscythe may be my favorite suit out of them all, cause I seem to have a habit of un-ironically loving edgy stuff. Other than that I also like the Blitz Gundam, Master Gundam, and Musha Gundam.

2 Likes