The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

AND IT’S A … nother mech.

2 Likes

I just bought the Jedi of many names: Calamity Kestis, Calculator Kestis, Calamari Kestis, Calcium Kestis…

Also, I love that the figure comes with a Bogling…

7 Likes

Granted, it’s pretty good one, except for it has NO KNEES

1 Like

Why is the droid so red? I thought he was predominantly white.

1 Like

Normally, yes, but in the game, you can customize BD-1’s appearance:

Although, I don’t think I’ve unlocked that specific paint job for BD-1.

1 Like

Just got a bulk lot, finally have a Red Hau
(Strangely our Tahu for many years has had to put up with wearing a De-Powered Flat Silver Hau, the woes of building a collection second hand.)

The buggy is my favourite thing here, it’s a great low budget option instead of 4x4 Off Roader.

Uh Oh…

8 Likes

Yo

Why does Takutanuva’s massive pecs have Tahu limbs slapped on to them

Metallic green, Takanuva/Ussanui, Makuta, all six Mata (and two Tahus) and a handful of Turaga and a yellow roborider and slizer combo. Great haul, man.

You cannot escape me. Ever.

8 Likes

It also had onua’s arms as fingers

2 Likes

This means he has finger fingers

Please complete this moc

3 Likes

So sorry I just had to build Makuta, I’m sure axel got some breakdown photos of it…

2 Likes

Oh boy, I always wanted that Technic set for the special metallic green parts! It definitely isn’t as expensive as the 4x4 Off Raider, so I should keep an eye for any listings for it.

It is also super cool that you got that Red Technic figure with the armor, that one in particular is pretty expensive! I own the teal version from Competition, but I still want to get the other versions as well.
The Technic figures were amazing, it is such a shame they stopped producing them, despite the LEGO Technic theme still going strong…

3 Likes

Indeed, I believe the Blue and Red figures from 2001 where about the last of their kind, I own maybe 5 now and they don’t seem flawed in design, perhaps the limit on scale was why they disappeared. It is interesting how the 90s was a golden age for technic whilst the rest of system plummeted in design quality.

Finger Boy shall return
One day.

4 Likes

If you take a Turaga’s arms off, I guess you get a pretty good amogus :sunglasses:

7 Likes

GHAMOGUS IS REAL

1 Like

Yes, it was the first thing I thought as well.

It was deliberate, leaked footage of Ghamogus about to beat Red Min to a pulp for owing him Robux. (Spent it all on Bionicle Drip, there’s quite a lot of it to buy in Roblox.)

3 Likes

i do quite like finger boy
maybe i’ll try and recreate him when i get home

How does that fig vest look on a turaga build?

1 Like

Now all I need to get is fusion and zero mission

6 Likes

battery-powered? no backlight?

disgusting

this post was made by gameboy advance sp gang

1 Like

dang no port for ear phones

1 Like