The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Maybe I would disgrace the holy relic that is a sealed bionicle set, maybe not.

Well it’s just a rahaga anyway so there’s no loss.

1 Like

its a good thing that i’m not a major 2005 bio fan, because if I was you would have basically just ruined my world.

Ah that’s pretty cool!

1 Like

Got this a few days ago, really happy to have a post office finally. I love the details such as a basket inside for letters.

4 Likes

I got a PAC-MAN Tamagotchi today.

Why do I have a sinking feeling that he’s going to die in a week?

6 Likes

$60 at Costco :smiley: What a find! They’re already only $80 at costco, but they are running a $20 rebate until 5/7.

3 Likes

there can only be one small yellow marketable character

3 Likes

Today is my birthday, and as of a few hours ago, these where new in Box:
Brave Gokin 05: GaoFighGar

And Brave Gokin 06: GaiGo

I would transform and take pics of each mode, but GaoFighGar is a bit of a pain to deal with all the moving parts, and I don’t have the necessary GaoMachines for GaoGaiGo.

1 Like

I have purchased a great and powerful B I G P O N Y

3 Likes

PONY!

Okay, but I’m genuinely curious: Why pony, exactly?

If I remember correctly, you said somewhere that this hobby of yours is a sort of a replacement for collecting Bionicle, but I don’t seem to understand why you went for such a drastic change.
Like, I can totally understand switching from Bionicle to Transformers or Gundam, as they are similar in many ways, but your case is an enigma for me

6 Likes

because poni is love
poni is life
dont judge me

1 Like

I never said that. I’ve actually been a fan of MLP 2 years longer than I’ve been a fan of Bionicle. I’ve watched the show since 2012. I’ve just recently decided to start collecting the merchandise as well.

4 Likes

is it big enough to store children inside of it

3 Likes

Probably not children, but a Tahtorak might fit.

3 Likes

who dropped it on the innocent pony village for their own amusement this time

new headcanon
Brutaka is decidedly anti-brony and occasionally drops overpowered threats directly into that universe just for a laugh

8 Likes

The good ol’ days when lego would make a bright red post office with a blue roof and a tiny delivery truck.

4 Likes

I jut bought three of the most bizarre mocs I’ve ever seen for £4.

11 Likes