The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I just bought a complete Irnakk with instructions for £25 off of eBay. I’ll send pictures when he arrives.

7 Likes

@Rukah clearly you have something in mind for that color and I’m curious to see what it is

It took me awhile but I’ve finally assembled the set that will represent Community Additions in my Bionicle collection

The name for Nektann was suggested to Greg Farshtey by BZPower and BIONICLEsector01 member Nuhrii the Metruan.

The Crescent Scythe was designed by Kelly McKiernan, aka Binkmeister, webmaster for BIONICLE.com and former BZPower Administrator.

The Devastator was created by former BZPower reporter 55555. I bought this one from Iron Foam Armory on Shapeways.

Tahtorak was created by Justin Lamb, known as Tad 10-OH on BZPower.

Totally canon, totally fan-made.

7 Likes

Ah yes I do. It’s this.

Also your tahtorak and rider look pretty good.

1 Like

I got a quartet of Honeydews.

His head is the only helmet piece in yellowish green (so far) and it completes the spectrum of green helmets.

10 Likes

It’s a helmet?

2 Likes

It’s a helmet for the puppeteer’s hand.

2 Likes

Just bought these bad boys

6 Likes

I got galidor plants at barnes and noble.

9 Likes

oooo very nice!

1 Like

What? I thought these were system sets? Do they use Galidor?

2 Likes

When you’re likus, everything can be anything

10 Likes

Nice. Xbox for the win.

They’re a hybrid of different sets, no official Galidor though. In Galidor, characters can morph their bodies into unrelated objects and that’s what the mixture of pieces remind me of.

3 Likes

I got my super minipla predazord for the main ranger mecha of the series.

I love how unlike the dx toy this one can do the entire evil mode with the head chest.

3 Likes

ooh so jelly, i really want to get my hands on the succulents set

1 Like

This was supposed to arrive on mother’s day for me and my Mom to build together, but there was a shipping delay, so the week after will have to suffice

What do you mean winger can’t be wholesome

8 Likes

daaaawwww how sweet

2 Likes

3 Likes

pony

Found them brand new at GAME of all places.

3 Likes

hecc wingler got hands?!?