The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I have acquired bri’ish pony

5 Likes

I thought on the first day of BrickFair I wasn’t going to spend any more money at BrickFair. I was wrong.

(Polybag and badge were free. Not pictured: A Pepper Roni t-shirf that needs to be washed.)

5 Likes

That’s why you always bring more then you think you need; I’m going to a con in a few weeks and while I don’t want to spend almost 800$ that’s what I’m bringing.
Cons just have that effect that you can’t stop yourself.

2 Likes

bulk is here now

7 Likes

5 Likes

this cost me a grand total of absolutely nothing

for anyone living in England, there’s a toy shop in Beccles that’s literally just giving away pieces

They’ve got a huge box of Lego and you can take however much you want for completely free

6 Likes

I have aquired one Cybertron Metroplex! An absolutely legendary titan class figure that I love immensely. This is a phenomenal figure. A perfect upgrade to the original, and just an amazing titan on its own.

And last night, I also aquired a fine addition to my DVD collection.

I can’t believe I Mike Wazowski’d Ms. Tarantula.
78127fb174c00f980294f189e1aa85e3

8 Likes

I need to pace my Bricks and Minifigs visits.

So the left pile was from one day, but because I accidently got the wrong head for Flumminox I went back the next day to correct that and got more stuff. I included the Roboforce guy only because I got his head, and not pictured are a head for a Spyrius guy, a tan Mata limb, and an old translucent orange arm piece.

3 Likes

went to another car boot sale, here’s some stuff I got

First of all several transform boys

I’m especially pleased about Animated Lockdown since I’ve wanted him for a while

Secondly and most importantly, two more Trixies for the collection

6 Likes

where are car-boot sales held
i’ve never been able to find one

3 Likes

I usually visit one at Brampton racecourse. It’s on every Sunday. Link to their website that I didn’t realise existed until right now: Car Boot Sales at Huntingdon Racecourse

However, since I’m on holiday right now, the one I visited today was in Kessingland.

4 Likes

im booking flights now

6 Likes

My renfair loot for this year. It’s not a ton, but the book was fairly expensive, and I didn’t bring enough money this time around.

Also the belt puch is decently big, which is nice.

5 Likes

Pretty good haul I think

The System:

And Bionicle:

Yeesh. Who else remembers these Happy Meals?

The sacred texts!

11 Likes

Looks like a fantastic haul! Even got some Xalax Racers :joy:

4 Likes

Is that what those are? Those little lumps with faces? Been trying to identify some of those for months now

5 Likes

You can cause vehicular carnage and fling them from the wreckage by hitting the front bumper

3 Likes

An excellent play theme for children. Gets 'em ready for the real world

6 Likes

I have gained more plastic robot men.

Transformers Legacy Blaster and Eject. (Blaster is the big one and Eject the small one)

6 Likes

The figure looks really cool but be careful with Eject, he looks fragile.
also why didn’t they retool Blaster into soundwave?

1 Like