The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Finally, a worthy opponent! (I collect coasters.)

4 Likes

They still have the Bonsai on shelves in the US of A? Wowie!

Also just got a white whale of mine, the IDEAS WALL.E

I want to make him more accurate though, he’s missing the danger stripes on the arms, rusty treads and the dent in the “oven door.”

14 Likes

axeldorf is now hitting wall-e with a hammer in an attempt to recreate the dent in the oven

8 Likes

Yeah my family was upset at the prospect of me making him weathered :joy:

8 Likes

I was lucky enough to get wall-e while he was still on shelves

The aftermarket value has always seemed so ridiculous to me, he only retailed for £40 and yet he’s somehow now worth £140

do people really like wall-e that much?

7 Likes

wall-e is worth the entire world’s economy

8 Likes

yeah gotta go with lacroidax here

5 Likes

So while waiting for some other lego orders this thing came. Still don’t know what I’m gonna do but at least I got one.

5 Likes

That looks like it could be a fun build

I haven’t been much of a stuffed animal guy since I was very young but I found this blob of a donkey and look at it’s name and bio

8 Likes

Personally I’m thinking of doing the pile of cash alt build. Either that or once bricklink updates their listing maybe deal the figures seperate. Or wait for retirement I’m not sure.

2 Likes

that looks like the discord mascot

I love him

3 Likes

Just picked up these two old farts. I never knew the Slizers came in boxes on top of their canisters.

12 Likes

Speaking of old sets just got most of the Roboriders sets minus the minis.

Also got a sandwich bag full of extra wheels.

12 Likes

oooohhh im jealous!

2 Likes

famnily

11 Likes

Came across some bits of the McDonalds Galidor figures. I’m not sure I have it anymore but for years I had Jens’ staff from some bin of random toy bits without knowing what it was.

10 Likes

Amogus :rotating_light:

7 Likes

I’m a little jealous, been looking for a good deal on a Galidor parts selection and comin up empty

Grabbed me some discount Lego

This chick is skateboarding and holding an entire pizza in one hand. What a baller

8 Likes

have you ever heard of pepper roni

4 Likes

I have now

From Brickipedia When Pepper delivers the spicy pizza to the Brickster at the jail, the criminal uses the fumes of the pizza to unlock the jail door, and then escapes in the nearby police helicopter.

Pepper is an accomplice to criminal acts

7 Likes