8 Likes

Got this

11 Likes

Dank.

Got TR blurr.

2 Likes

Is he any good?

1 Like

yeah, he’s actually really fun to play around with. be warned: titan masters are TINY.

like, super tiny.

even though I’ve heard this, I was still shocked at how tiny he is.

they’re around the size of 2 mata hands stacked atop one another.

Correction: 2 2x2 bricks stacked atop one another. that’s the size of a titan master in head mode.

EDIT: here’s a review, @Ninjanicktf:

well got this a few days ago now but only just had the time to sit down and take a photo now.

now you may have seen that i got 2 lava beast. well i only ordered one but the box on the first was was very damaged ( image below ) and the shipping box was very baddly damaged. the whole side had come away. luckly nothing was lost but we emailed the people at lego and i like to collect the boxs as well so they sent me a free lava beat to say sorry that my box arrived in such a bad way. luckly lava beast was the only one damaged

Uploading…
(damaged box image)

well i think thats another good haul into everything gen 2. just the comic con masks. the dark blue water mask and the golden kulta mask and the tahu cape bags and thats it to go for g2.

6 Likes

Was going to wait a bit before getting the game, but since I found the Deluxe Edition while randomly going to GameStop today I decided to strike now.

7 Likes

I just got these, brought to my house by the seller:

And oh yeah, I don’t know why, but I got the Pohatu and Tahu Nuva for free. Dutch sellers are just the best.

So now I have all Toa Mata, with mint canisters and mint instructions.
Hope to do some reviews on them and perhaps some photography.

20 Likes

cuz why not

4 Likes

Everything about this image is wrong

12 Likes

I bought it for kicks and giggles
And mainly cuz I need a game I can play with friends when they come over

4 Likes

Why not just play cookie-clicker? It’s Eljay approved!

3 Likes

But it doesn’t have 4 player splitscreen

Cuz friends bond by shooting each other in the face, right?

7 Likes

I got two blade-less helicopters from the coast guard and police themes at Value Village for only 3.48

I’m gonna try to re-sell them for like 25 bucks

8 Likes

the time has arrived again, Im gaining “a lot” of money this summer so I can buy one of these

Jango Fett who I really really love

also does anyone know when the Death Trooper is coming out? I want to buy it

7 Likes

Bro you’re on a wii U get a good game like smash bros and mario kart!

No, but I’d guess in the early winter, before Christmas shopping.

1 Like

I have both

1 Like

Got these for the orange ball joints and the rest I’m reselling on BL 'cause they were so cheap.

13 Likes