The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I got this sweet kanohi about two weeks ago

13 Likes

Got these hotbois yesterday.

Time to add 'um to the hotbois collection.

19 Likes

See you can just ebay mom!

(Also I found out if you cover all the holes of a key in with tape, you can unlock a special sound.)

3 Likes

Less got

More made.

During 4th quarter in Manufacturing Enterprise (basically shop class) we got to make our own thing that we’d use somewhere for ourselves, so I made this shelf here. If you look on the top left of the shelf, you can see a failed attempt to woodburn ‘Runa’ into it.

8 Likes

@Khalsa721 @MaxinePrimal @Ace i have a small problem with that Transformers game… it does not seem to work on my PS2. every time i try to start it i am informed by the console to insert a format disc.

It probably needs to be cleaned.

I’ve been wanting to build this thing since it was revealed.

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

5 Likes

Is that the Bandai Japan version?

Yes. The box is in Japanese.

1 Like

Where do you buy those? ebay?

I have a store near me but for specifics ussually Amazon. I just got lucky and the store had 2 of these out so I bought one.

1 Like

this is what i received today:

five more and i will have all of the Senseis.

2 Likes

Another white whale harpooned

Now I have all the good modulars

13 Likes

So I traveled afar and found a bunch of larger sets on clearance including 2017 sets, some being Ragana’s Magic Shadow Castle & Jestro’s Headquarters for $40. I had a tight budget with me so I only gotten 2 sets, after I bought them I actually saw a scalper picking the leftover Iron Doom. :confounded:
http://i.imgur.com/Er4cYbh.png

10 Likes

F-f-FIFTEEN DOLLARS FOR AN IRON DOOM?!

:cry: You lucky butthead

I picked these up yesterday. The Krok and Topspin are for a friend.

I also received Alm and Celica a week ago and a week prior to that my friend got me all the AC amiibo I was missing for about $21. I’m just waiting for a day to open them.

10 Likes

leo addicted 2 amiibooooo

3 Likes

I don’t have enough decepticon jets.

10 Likes

Oh boy Duplos!

I love these fat little missile pieces. Also the duplo fire extinguisher looks like a serial killer if you flip it around.

Duplos can give a madman hours of entertainment.

23 Likes

Neither do I, not counting TR Megatron and Galvatron.

Flex dem metal muscles

1 Like