The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I recently (read: two minutes ago) acquired these lovely morsels.

Now I can finish Ekimu’s Hammer (for if I don’t like the one in the set), and a silver armor-set for my Metru-build Takanuva.

Coming soon to a MOC Topic near you! (shameless plug is shameless)

11 Likes

Matus, Strakk, Tuma, Mistika Onua, & Stars Gresh

10 Likes

That’s some nice…breakable parts you got there… :stuck_out_tongue:

(but seriously, I guarantee that every one of those limb and connecter pieces will break if you try to take them apart)

10 Likes

oh yeah, they all have at least one hairline crack on their connectors haha. I’m actually looking for some pre-2006 connector parts (in the same color) on bricklink to replace some of these parts

6 Likes

On the other hand, Kopaka, Tahu and onua are 89.99PLN here in poland

As for what i got recently:

7 Likes

O_O wow.

3 Likes

Typical lego (i xan just with to have them for 24.99 pln xP) (sorry for swears, but fk phones! God, i cant change misspells, unless i delete whole post, god) (mobile not loading)

1 Like

So, I went to Target for the first time since before Christmas to get dorm supplies and such… And… I went to the Lego aisle… And I just had to get at least one! So here it is, my first ever experience with CCBS :smile:

8 Likes

and another package came in today. This time, Karapar

18 Likes

Phew, for a second there I though you spelled it wrong

8 Likes

Wait whaaat? For real?

3 Likes

haha, I had to do a double take on the instruction booklet also, just to see if I did spell it right.

3 Likes

######It’s a joke
######His name is actually Carapar but the instruction books had a typo

8 Likes

I’m getting this for my friend’s birthday. It’s a bit of a risky move considering he hasn’t bought any Bionicles since 2005.

13 Likes

This was about a week ago, but on Thursday, my friend gave me:
Makuta Krika
Canister Mata Nui
My old Tarduk set
And Rockoh T3.
I am super excited about Rockoh T3 and have already revamped Pohatu.

10 Likes

The final of a series of ebay purchases :stuck_out_tongue:, Bionicle side, Mahri Hewkii, Gavla & Kirop. Also add Meltdown from the HF side.

11 Likes

Got this in the mail today…

EDIT: For those of you wondering, the Stormtrooper is the LED Torch version, which I’ve had for about 2 years now.

13 Likes

I immediately thought of Var’s audible.com intro thingy. xD

16 Likes

That’s one big Stormtrooper.

10 Likes

for a second I thought that stormtrooper was normal-sized

and I wondered why the book was so small

15 Likes