The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

That’s not a robbery.

Rob

“Take property unlawfully from (a person or place) by force or threat of force.

3 Likes

he punched him in the face he grabbed the pencil and he ran away

1 Like

http://www.idwpublishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tf_mtmte_tpb_v4_cvr11.jpg
good stuff, got it all on kindle

10 Likes

I got swimmer ear…does that count?

2 Likes

I got quite a few bits and pieces in the past week or so, but here are the standouts:

I scored a copy of Skull Warrior for £3.00 on eBay as the box was squished. Building him again, I was reminded of how much I loved the summer 2015 wave… Sigh

I got this tie for free, as the eBay seller who sent it me used it in the thumbnail for a listing of a different tie, which I purchased thinking it was the tie in the photo. I got to keep both, which was nice.

Another tie I got recently was this paisley Saville Row number, which I got for £12.99 at TK-Maxx, reduced from £50! It’s really silky and lightweight, I love it.

Here’s yet another tie I got recently. This one in particular is designed for big knots, which is brilliant.

In case you couldn’t tell, I am quite the tie fiend. I have nearly 60 of them for work, smart-casual and casual wear. I hate slim/skinny ties, so most of mine are the regular 8-10cm width that so many clothes stores seem to be ditching these days.

Finally, I scored this 1960s First Aid handbook for 50p at a craft show my Mum was working at yesterday. It has that delightful old book smell, and some really interesting illustrations.

EDIT: This post received a lot of edits. This is the 5th one, I think.

15 Likes

I ordered a lot of Bricklink over the weekend, I’ll post pics when it gets here.

2 Likes

Oh man I hate when I get that. It hurts so much. I feel your pain bro.

1 Like

It’s okey…should be fine by tomorrow.

Just picked up a TurtleBeach headset (better Modcast mic quality here I come!)

13 Likes

Just got my minifigure from a BZpower raffle.
this is really cool.

10 Likes

Niiice.

1 Like

As a competitive, year-round swimmer, I’ve never gotten swimmer’s ear. What’s it like?

Odd to say the least. Not painful but annoying as you are technically half-way dead on that ear…

3 Likes

yup, been there done that.

1 Like

I got a Lego Stitch figure, too lazy to take a picture though.

######oh and a $50 visa card that I spent on transformers.

3 Likes

which figures?

Ayyy
I have that same pair. :smile:

2 Likes

A Skywarp figure,
and a hound figure.

Not sayin’ which ones, though : D

3 Likes

Why not. D:

Hurray! :smile:

4 Likes