The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I think we’d all like to have teachers like you. :smiley:

9 Likes

You got a PS4 AND a Xbox One?

3 Likes

What are you teaching? :smiley_cat:

Just got MoCr! Ha! I have it faster than all of ya!

14 Likes

I dunno, most places have sold knives for the past couple hundred of years. :smile:

(jokes aside, that mask looks fantastically fantastic)

10 Likes

That is a really fantastic knife though… I want it.

8 Likes

I know it’s just the angle it’s at, but the mask makes it look like Ekimu put on a few pounds.

9 Likes

He really needs to do something about that double chin.

7 Likes

I got a HUGE amount of old bonkle and HF sets from my friend who getting rid of them. When I was looking through them I may have seen Karzani’s head so that’s awsome. pics coming as soon as i can

3 Likes

I was searching for a second Gali, but failed and got this stuff. The Halo Mega Bloks Booster Frame set with the Fred Spartan:

Everyone’s favorite Fat Ballerina:

And a Halo MCC poster

(Sorry about the lights, didn’t feel like making it brighter)

7 Likes

Well I forgot to tell but PoF came in last saturday, also nice fat-ballerina

3 Likes

Well, the picture won’t upload, but I got LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.

5 Likes

Kewl. I hope to get that game someday.

2 Likes

Ok so recently I got my very first set for this year and I have been a fan since a long time.Any ways the set I got was Tahu and I was happy about it.But god I had so many irritated moments trying to put the thing together.Yes it was my first time and a good start wont lie.You know its a good experience when you have hardships building a set for the first time.But yeah that was my first set of this year and my first time building one of these new sets.Im also glad to have Bionicle back and excited to see what comes next and also I dont mind the new building stuff since well like I said im glad that Bionicle has returned :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This… Breathing intesifies

19 Likes

Well today I was able to get my hands on generetions arcee and combiner wars dragstrip

4 Likes

I got the Protector of Earth for my birthday–my first currently-on-sale Lego set since 2010!

Edit: And now I have Kopaka! :smiley:

6 Likes

Where?! Where did you get that?!

2 Likes

I’ts just the hero pack that comes with a purchase of any of the toa.

1 Like

Confused What is a Hero Pack? Is it inside the boxes with the Toa? In that case I really have been getting ripped off.

1 Like

so in europe

theres this deal

where if you buy a bonkle set from the lego shop

you get this polybag

(U.S. should get this in March)

4 Likes