The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

nice pick, although its the first order storm trooper recolored in black (which is a good build)

um no i dont

1 Like

Well, on Thursday I ordered some things.
Then on Monday they arrived.
I got a little bit of
THIS

and a little bit of THIS

It’s been like 4 years since their release date but they were on low prices and new too. So uh yeah.

3 Likes

Not particulary interested in star wars, but hey, I got this yesterday

http://image.prntscr.com/image/98d9f552c67d4f07800231c1f78a3447.png

Pretty nice set, even better for the parts, so I might pick up a few more in the future

8 Likes

It means this;

With the Death Troopers.

25 Likes

It’s like that scene from star wars where han solo is running down the hallway.

5 Likes

Im just looking behind the troopers. Poor Makuta…

3 Likes

Where is his head?

RIP Makuta 2016-2016

4 Likes

I got some of the stuff I ordered!

I’ve built Jyn and K-2SO - the droid is huge!

Also, I also got a freebie! Hooray for my first normal spidey minifig!

I’ll be building that Zaku either tonight or tomorrow night. So hype.

16 Likes

This pic was taken a while back; I’ve got him full built now, baring the FMoUP. Haven’t got it in my heart just yet to spend £20+ on a single piece.

1 Like

YKYABFW for a split second you thought that said Zaktan :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, wasn’t that treasure trove of silver barbs polybag only available before the end of 2015?

7 Likes

I got sick and got this killer blanket

15 Likes

Great choice of words

10 Likes

I got Gali Uniter of Water today. I already own one, so I’m intending on giving this one to a friend.

In addition, I’;ve made orders for all the sets required to build Makuta (except for Onua, whom I’ll purchase today; I already own additional copies of Umarak the Hunter, Ikir creature of Fire, and LOSS) along with the Bionicle Accessory pack

1 Like

No kidding.

1 Like

woah thats amazing

1 Like

It’s a work in progress; got more to get, then more Death Troopers and Shore Troopers (when they’re out).

Are we getting the Shoretroppers? Has that been confirmed.

WANT

But I got the Advent Calendar, oh and this little thing came in the box.

XP

7 Likes

I’m almost positive it has; someone managed to get a very early look at the 2017 Rogue One sets, and gave descriptions. Very specific about the Buildable Figures.

@Directere_Krennic - Why must the Americans continue to taunt me with the fact they could get Revan? ;-;

1 Like

Can you link me where you heard this information? It’s now great to hear that constraction won’t die this year.

1 Like