The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I’m back with more Craigslist swag. Krika and Gorast are 100% complete. It cost just $35 which isn’t bad considering Brutaka’s insane aftermarket value, and that it’s a great set in general.

14 Likes

got me a galvatron

5 Likes

RIP G2 Haul #2
Skull Warrior (replacing my last one which was scrapped for parts)
Kopaka M x2 (one for parts and one to replace
@ManeBionicleGali’s Kopaka on my shelf)
MMvsSG (finished MM & replaced the pieces from Ekimu & Kulta that were used on JtO Makuta)
Tahu M (parts)
Pohatu M (parts)
Gali M (parts; hasn’t arrived yet)
Lewa M (parts; hasn’t arrived yet)

Oh yeah, and Makuta Teridax.

Display updates (the Tarakava are being used for a video right now, in case anyone was wondering):

BONUS:
Introducing: Garnl G1 and Garnl G2

13 Likes

hmm… The Next few days are going to be intresting…

@Likus Must have Found a rare Haul on ebay

Please do not double post. Please read our rules and guidelines, thank you. - Eljay

I got a code for Genesect earlier today.
I also forgot to mention that I got the Volcanion code last week. (It was the last one too)
And I just placed an order for some wood and whittling supplies, plus another decal for my laptop.

Oh boy I should stop going to the street, every time I go out I find one and I can’t leave them there D: , now I have to find someone to take care of him

23 Likes

I got the Ninjago Stone Armor Cole minifigure from Toys R Us today. It would have normally run me $7 (instead of $8 like some people claim), and since there was a 20% discount on EVERYTHING NINJAGO, it only costed me $5.59.

Scorpio just arrived in the mail. I’ve been watching this set for a few years now and I quiet like it! There are a few more gems besides Witch Doctor in the Hero Factory line. Skull Scorpio and LoSS for scale (before ya’ll go babbling about how HF was the greatest thing ever and G2 was a cash grab or some rando baloney like that remember that this set costed 24.99$ and the other two were only 14.99).

6 Likes

oh man scorpio is one of my favorite hf sets, have fun

3 Likes

My second brick link order:

It cost £6.39.

13 Likes

Ooooo I like the stand for Agil in the background.

4 Likes

Well I got my Senior Hoodie yesterday!

Sorry the picture is flipped the camera is weird.

8 Likes

Now I know what your face looks like. I never knew that before.

2 Likes

Is that a jostens hoodie

Yes it is.

ok, i don’t have the images ready yet, but i would just like to inform everyone today, that my order of all six Toa mata figures, with most of them comming with their original canisters (Lewa is the only one does not have his canister) arrived today. On a plus side, i also meet a cute little dog when i was going to the post office to get them, the poor dog was whaiting outside for its owner, freezing. I feelt sad for it, so i desited to try and pet it and confort it, and the dog did not mind it, infact it was happy for me petting it.

Once im finish building the toa, i will take a photo of them and post it in this comment.

Edit: and here we have them, all built up (the canisters are not shown, because i don’t have a good place to take a photo of them yet)

by the way, i had some problems with Gali and Onue, Gali’s hooks sits a little lose on her arms, because of that, if i try to move her arm really fast, one of her hooks will fly off, which have now happend a few times. For Onue, the problem i had there was because of an error when i resived him. You see, all of the toa figures are used, and because they where taken apart and sealed in their canisters again when shipped… Onua came with only one black axle instead of two, the second axle was replaced with a black pin instead, forcing me to replace it with a red axle.

11 Likes

GG, mate!

1 Like

Makes sense. From what I can tell Gali’s hooks are made of a slightly softer version of ABS plastic then traditional LEGO. As with many other BIONICLE parts, they will loosen over time with wear.

3 Likes

got Chromedome

9 Likes

I want it.

1 Like