The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Can’t you donate it to me!?

Well I get the feeling it’s a reissue from the cut smokestacks and I don’t even know it it comes with hands or anything. You could probably get it on eBay for cheaper though. I’ve seen prime parts in that shape for 20-30$.
It’s better than my unstickered G1 prime I got for 125$; in that shape it might as well have been a miracle I found it.

I got the parts needed to build this baby(Bionicle background peeking from driver installation windows):

It’s the first computer that I have built, here’s the list of parts:

Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card
Deepcool TESSERACT SW ATX Mid Tower Case
EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer
And two 4gig sticks of ram, from Crucial or something like that.

8 Likes

So last night I got this at this store called “2nd and Charles”:

I’ve only ever read a few of the Bionicle books (not including the comics), so this should be an interesting experience. Each was around $1.70

Also got the Unwind series for $18, the first seven Negima! volumes (each costing around $4), The Ancient Magus’ Bride for $6, 2007 Movie Classic Camaro Bumblebee for $13 and 2007 Movie Starscream for $30.

8 Likes

Well Its usually the same for me. I just got lucky at wall mart and saw this one hiding in the back.

Got this on Saturday…

'Tis the season, friends. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

well today one of the first books of my amazon order of all of the Legends of Chima chapter books arrived today, “Attack of the Crocodiles”.

and all three stories in it, written by Greg Farshtey.

1 Like

So that came into today, and with it, I have achieved maximum closure for BIONICLE G2. I’ll be talking about it probably on TTV #225 and BrickFeed #31. For this topic, I’ll say it’s a neat mask and well crafted all things considered, but in its current form, it’s rather loose-fitting and it sticks out a bit too far, perhaps.

Check it out here if you’d like.

-Mesonak

26 Likes

and thus you can take the gloves off when you do the top (insert number) worse part of Bionicle G2.

2 Likes

Got a sealed Toa Iruni for $14

17 Likes

A brand new Xbone S to replace the one my dad appropriated.

It has the early enlister edition of Battlefield 1.

I also got SW:BF EA ultimate edition.

Lastly I got The Fantastic Beasts level pack and Harry Potter “team” pack for Lego Dimensions.

I’ll put up pictures on Christmas when I can use this stuff.

5 Likes

Just finished my beast army with the arrival of my last storm beast. The final head count is:
Lave Beast: x4
Quake Beast: x3 (heavies so they work better as single breaker units to suck up all the damage as he air and scout troops stick in packs)
Storm Beast: x4

15 Likes

I’m not sure whether to be impressed by the beasts, or your piece organization in the background :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Does that make the Assault on Hoth’s outrageous $270 an impulse-buy? That’s a pretty loose definition of the phrase, unless you’re closely related to Scar.

5 Likes

Well when I went to the store I wasn’t planning on buying anything at all, I was just taking my nephew to buy a game. But then when I was just looking around at the games I had an urge to buy it so I did.

Loving the look of that Army :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re insane
I salute you

2 Likes

that is almost comparable to my collection of beasts

oh that’s right I dont have any,

now, on topic, nice collection you have there

10 Likes

Two Bricklink orders arrived today.

They did come with the actual sets, just the instructions are easier to show.

The masks shall be explained, all in due time.

12 Likes

Pretty cool but would fit better if it was gold.