The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I actually appreciate the Rodian and Duros more. I like getting Star Wars aliens.

5 Likes

Where did you buy those and how much did it cost? Want to get those myself.

i bought them from Bricklink
http://www.bricklink.com/v2/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=P.

and in total with shipping, they cost me 125.37 EUR.

2 Likes

Did you buy everything from the same seller?

the masks? yes.

i just need a few more masks and then i will have all of them for my toa canister display.

hopefully i can then show them to you all.

1 Like

Sweet, could you link me the seller if he still got some masks left?
Also, im looking at the Chima buildable figures, how many sets is it of those and are they worth getting?

not sure how many there are of them, but i would say that they are definatly worth getting, even if you only want them for their parts.

however, i will sadly tell you that there are not many of the fire and ice constraction sets on Bricklink, so one seems to have any Sir Fangar or Panthar sets to sell. so if you want them, you better go and look at Ebay.

2 Likes

“But I got a Russian accent so that’s gotta count for something cause if it doesn’t count for something then it’s gonna count for nothing” -Hewkii

9 Likes

I totally see what you mean. I love getting Rodian and Duros heads, I just think they aren’t as massable as female rebels would be.

It really depends on what you want. If you just want them for display, then I recommend Worriz. IMO he’s one of the best-looking figures.

If you’re looking for parts, then I recommend taking a good look at all them sets in order to figure out which sets contain parts you don’t yet have/really want in your collection.

6 Likes

They were? Darn, I missed it

1 Like

They’re having a pre-Christmas sale on right now. There seem to be a few LEGO-related things on sale. In addition, I’m guessing that they’ll be having some winter clearance sales in January.

3 Likes

How about books? I have a very long to-read list

1 Like

They’ve actually got some good sales on SW books at the moment. If I wasn’t strapped for cash at the moment I would love to pick some of these up. I really want to read almost all of these and the waiting lists for them at my local library are super long.

5 Likes

Do they have any color like that now?

nope.

1 Like

For some reason, both Storm Beast and Quake Beast are really hard to find here in Sweden but luckily I managed to find a store which had Storm Beast in stock. Now I’m only missing Quake Beast before I have all G2 sets.

Also, they had Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder on sale so I took the opportunity, which means I have all sets required in order to build Makuta!

11 Likes

Got another pair of Pohatu Masters today.

9 Likes

Just ordered this little guy
http://image.prntscr.com/image/4541a71be4e94f8a88e76eb062da8013.png

10 Likes

YUS :smiley:

16 Likes

Please post a decent amount of photos when they’re built!

5 Likes