The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

WAJ YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i’ll see you in ~150 hours

2 Likes

Something changed from the first to second photo…got it, Modularity ■■■■■, woohoo!

8 Likes

Nice beard yo.

Grats man!

2 Likes

Got my second Gundam model kit from a model kit store. I cannot build it at the moment since I’m at my grandparents and don’t have access to the tools I need to build it.

BTW: If your in Victoria, British Columbia there this really great Ice Cream shop called the Beacon, it’s really good.

9 Likes

the cartridges have a bittering agent on them
making people avoid from putting it near their mouth

no you have gotten ADLEZ

1 Like

Gnaw hype!

just my luck… :cry: he’s special

11 Likes

Remind me… what in the world is that?

1 Like

Well if you’re innocent, you will find out

4 Likes

Hype! Finally someone gets me!

2 Likes

It seems to be a mutant robot dunkleosteus

1 Like

Well little Timmy, that right there is a Sharkticon.

1 Like

My order from Bricklink arrived today. Nothing special; just some Av-Matoran limbs, a couple of gears, and the chrome Hau!

25 Likes

Not going to post pictures because I got a bunch of stuff and I’m too lazy to photograph it all.
Before vacation I got the Vermillion Attack from Ninjago
Then while on vacation I found a foreign release copy of Battle Shell Leonardo (TMNT) at a Dollarama for 4 DOLLARS!?
Then I found a Donatello plush, 2003 incomplete Raphael, and some Michelangelo McDonalds toy all for 5 bucks at a thrift store.

Lame stuff, I know

1 Like

HOW DID YOU… /s It looks really nice though.

2 Likes

uh… why?

2 Likes

I bought some Av-Matoran back in 2008. Some of their limbs have cracked (no surprise) and I’m finally getting around to replacing them.

@LTVmocs thanks!

How in the world did you break into my house and take a picture of your chrome Hau on my floor? /s

1 Like

Spent $200 and got myself a new shelf for my bionicles.
Old shelves:

New shelf:

28 Likes

because one vakama wasnt enough

27 Likes

One Vakama is never enough

6 Likes