The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got a Gustav Karl

3 Likes

So you bought a knugen?

1 Like

I got a new iPhone. Its a iPhone 11 with a custom case (CaseApp) themed to Rainbow Quartz 2.0 my favorite fusion in Steven Universe. It’s mirrored because of the camera. It makes it look weird.

6 Likes

Nice, a Kopaka phone!

4 Likes

ghid phone ghid phone

5 Likes

What are you talking about? That’s akaku-man phone

4 Likes

i uh

hm

3 Likes

No It’s a Rainbow 2.0 phone you silly. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

wrong

that is a ghid phone you can tell because of the eyes

It’s the truth NASA doesn’t want you knowing

14 Likes

Ghid phone ghid phone

5 Likes

Bought this set for trans neon green large blade pieces that are totally not Constraction:

7 Likes

Got most of kingdom deluxe wave one.

4 Likes

ought pick myself up some of those

Not sure if this is were I would ask this (Welp here goes nothing :stuck_out_tongue: ) I was thinking of buying the new transformers MP-52 Starscream, what are people’s opinion of it? Have you guys heard of it

1 Like

Looks nice but in general masterpiece hasn’t been all that good quality wise. Breaking or broken peices, paint scratching, etc. for the price I don’t expect perfection but I would hope there wouldn’t be frigure breaking issues.
Though I’m more then happy with generations so that’s my opinion,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4KG-LEGO-BIONICLES-MIXED-BUNDLE-/174548203965?hash=item28a3e239bd%3Ag%3AQdkAAOSwsKxfzP3v&nma=true&■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
I won this eBay listing a while back and it finally arrived yesterday. Lots of great stuff in there; Nidhiki, Toa Ignika, Vastus, Kiina, but best of all was Takutanuva with the Movie Edition Kraahkan.

He’s a very impressive figure and his mask is very striking, a lot better than the normal Kraahkan in my opinion. I’ve wanted this mask for a long time, so I’m glad to have finally found it for a reasonable price.

7 Likes

I got some batman dvds cheap from the used electronics store that opened up. Just watched Mask of the Phantasm for the first time and it’s fantastic. I may rewatch batman forever again since it’s the first batman film I ever saw and I’m quite nostalgic for it despite its cheesiness.

5 Likes

this channel is about to get a butt-ton of replies
rubs hands together

3 Likes

Not because of xmas, but yesterday I finally got THE MIGHTY TUMA and regained a mask I had previously sold…

7 Likes

that’s one angry Eljay.

Behold, some of my Christmas loot:

I also got a ukulele and a travel Go board.

2 Likes