The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

He’s got the rubber spears from Stormer, but not really anything noteworthy. The most interesting part is definitely the instructions, as I suspect is the case with most HRT sets. I just though it was a neat thing to get, especially for only £6.

7 Likes

now that’s something you don’t see everyday
back in the day I got two of those

3 Likes

Did he come with the special torso piece?

3 Likes

No, he comes with a white one. That dual-molded chestplate was only an option, so if you wanted something that better matched your hero’s colour scheme, you could pick that.

4 Likes

That’s a shame the creator did not realise that the chest plate was the only thing making it special barring the unique instructions. Still a cool find and a one of kind one really.

Dang I regret not ordering one, I made dozens but it did not occur to me to order one :confused:

5 Likes

Weirdly enough the two that I ordered both had the black/silver chestplate. Idk I guess I really liked it
Edit:
got another bricklink order so I got more Tuyet parts:

4 Likes

Got these from my uncle just yesterday, he said his kids were done with them, and was happy to let me take them off his hands. The Ice Planet set is still unopened, and the Exploriens set has all the pieces, with instruction pamphlet and advertisement foldout. :smiley:

14 Likes

I’ve been wanting some form of Bionicle insignia for a while, so I bought Iron Foam Armory’s medallion from Shapeways.

A quick trip down to my local jewellery and craft shop and I made a necklace of it.
IMG_20220115_143536

7 Likes

Neat, looks pretty good.

2 Likes

Here’s what I bought with my Christmas money:

(I’ve already posted a picture of Thrawn, but I decided to include him in this post anyway)

Apparently, General Veers was a Walgreens exclusive back in 2017 which is still surprising to me. I’d believe exclusives for Walmart, Target, GameStop, etc., but a pharmacy? Really? A man of his talents?

5 Likes

So, I just got my last Bricklink order with the last of my Tuyet parts.
(The blue Nuhvok shield was only needed to get the minimum purchase.)

You know what this means:

8 Likes

Starts grumbling about having to buy pieces I’ll never use

2 Likes

actually I had an idea that I could use that for a Naho moc

2 Likes

I think the combo mech might be the best ninjago mech in the line. Red would already be great just on its own as a set so the combiner part just makes its better.

7 Likes

here’s some stuff I got for my birthday:

7 Likes

Twix?
TWIX?
T W I X ?
T W I X ? !

T W I X ? ! ? ! ? !

2 Likes

Nice, twix.

Also, happy birthday my dude.

4 Likes