The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

wait a minute

Poland?

rukah is planning his Polish marriage

6 Likes

yes

No it just got it from Poland because that was where the store I bought the pieces from was.

Also Tersius is now complete:

4 Likes

I thought his name was robot1

2 Likes

Well I thought that sounded boring since in-story Tersius has somehow achieved sapience.

I got the SNOT box t. rex.

8 Likes

Oh man that’s awesome! I had no idea that scene was a set now.

I got a Dark Turquoise starter pack to occupy my free time on a work trip.

9 Likes

was it for snaught?

2 Likes

Well, it’s better and worse than the specialized pre-molded t. rex. It’s just generic pieces so the rex itself looks worse, but the recolors in the rex are more versatile for modelling other things.

1 Like

also it keeps the price down better then those GIANT bits of plastic and has a more involving build!

The tail piece on the specialized rex is a really fun and versatile giant piece though and it can be used in more involved builds to represent a sword, a horn, a tooth, a musical instrument, etc.

1 Like

Behold: A Complete MagiKing that I paid too much for!

I did get this from a Japanese seller, so the chances of this one being from the original Magiranger release are reasonably high.

3 Likes

That’s the original Japanese; mystic force was one of the seasons where they started removing paint apps namely here the shiny blue on the legs and shoulders.

1 Like

(boards wont let me upload a mp4 so I put this bit on youtube quick lol)

got umbra for $15

7 Likes

Dual wield build Umbra

1 Like

he did not come with the middle parts of the staff so I will have to part that out from my part bins at homme later (likely with a silver rhotuka for the time being lol)

1 Like

that sounds like a good deal

1 Like

made umbra for $0

in fact I think I have enough pieces to make him three times

4 Likes

show us a group picture of all 3 umbras

2 Likes

that would be a true sight to see

1 Like

My Bricklink order for my Bio-Cup entry arrived, also some stuff from a secondhand site, so not all the bits are essential for my build.

6 Likes