The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Haha no they’re not. I think freeway hammer is a new one for me

2 Likes

the springs are for giving to @wild_toa

3 Likes

I need morrreeeeeee

for context, Im a nerf modder, so I use various sizes and strengths of springs a lot

3 Likes

I got me a Creator set today:

6 Likes

I have obtained the edgy purple boi

he comes with the matrix of leaderdrip

I would’ve taken photos of his alt mode but he is a pain to transform

6 Likes

I got some discontinued cylinder bricks from the early 2000s.

8 Likes

Got a bag of pieces for 4€ at flea market

8 Likes

stringed instrument

7 Likes

Inside some of us there is a wolf… My wolf turns into a car.

For those who don’t follow the Archecore line; this is ARC-07 Ursus Guard Starfall Raider Wolf Freki & Sturla. This is $86 well spent.

5 Likes

I got some parts:

4 Likes

Lookey lookey, senator Amidala

7 Likes

Where?

1 Like

Got this yesterday, cause I was in Hamburg and decided to go to the Lego shop there.

6 Likes

Lookey lookey, senator Amidala

Hopefully jar jar will get his own disney+ show.

6 Likes

God bless us with that please

3 Likes

meesa like that idea

2 Likes

Just visited Bricks and Minifigs again.

The way the minifigure builder is set up is not made for nerdy figure completionists like myself, but I managed after much time to cobble together the left 3 figures for fun because I found them and Terabyte and the rest for missing parts. The plain figures have the oldest variant of the torso piece that is completely hollow.

Pic from first visit

Yes, that is a corner of the famous Yellow Castle and what the plain figures are for. Gave up my Bionicle card for it last December.

I also got the Jay Spinjitzu Ninja Training spinner on discount.

7 Likes

So jelly! Those are some great finds! Especially that grey early helmet. Looks like you have quite the minifig collection…and the yellow castle amongst a battle?

2 Likes

The castle is currently sitting on a sort of fair/tournament MOC with a cliff and water I made months ago and haven’t taken apart because I still haven’t photographed it.

4 Likes

more pony

I also got this completely smashed to bits Cahdok and Gahdok for £5. I’ll see about making a Bricklink order to complete them.

9 Likes