The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I actually built him like that on purpose; I prefer him this way.

2 Likes

I just started to realize how absolutely absurd Pohatu Mata’s body proportions really are…

7 Likes

I have Pohatu Nuva, and his proportions are HILARIOUS! XD His mask makes his head look huge, his hips are wider than a titan’s, his shoulders are tiny, and his arms are rather stubby. When he doesn’t have his climbing claws, his hands usually have to rest on his hips because the hips are so wide that he can’t put his arms down all the way.

5 Likes

While it’s nothing ground breaking, I managed to order some golden tubes that were missing from my Brutaka set

I also found a listing for Metru blue Mata limbs, of which I ordered one to replace the Toa Metru lower arm my Krekka set had before.

I’m really proud to have these two 100% complete.

11 Likes

You already reviewed Brutaka, but did you review Krekka?

1 Like

I did about a year ago.

1 Like

K cool. I am still exited for more!

2 Likes

Ok guys, I officially have every BIONICLE 2015 set :grin:

7 Likes

noice. Just in time to collect next year’s sets

2 Likes

Yeah. Still need to get the sets from 2015…Kopaka…

2 Likes

Well, I now have every Bionicle winter wave set. Extras are as noted: all $20 sets are doubled, Korgot is tripled, and Nilkuu has been cloned once.
Star Wars: 6 Lukes, 2 Codys, 4 Jangos, and one of both 30+ sets. Lack of Obi-Wan is noted.
Summer: 2 Scorpios and 1 Kulta. Plans on getting the rest + extra Warrior will be noted.

2 Likes

Those are a lot of sets…how much did they all cost you?

5 Likes

How many people?

how many people?

3 Likes

I just got my best purchase ever.

I got the vultraz sky fighter + box + instruction (mint), FOR £5 ON EBAY!!!
(PROOF)

12 Likes

WHY WOULD YOU WANT SIX OF THOSE CREEPY LUKE HEADS LYING AROUND ?! Krzhn*, why would you spend $120 on that many Lukes?! /s I know he has some useful pieces. Just keep those heads separate from the rest of the parts so you don’t scare yourself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely get him. He’s one of the best.

noice. Last year, I got a Rockoh T3 off Amazon for $50–

IMPOSSIBLE!

Nevermind, then.

4 Likes

Ok, guys, I actually bought each of these sets in gradual hauls. Walgreens has quite the amount of Mark Hamill replicas. XP

Also, the money was earned in an… unorthodox way, to be honest. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good move.

And I once saw FIVE Tahu’s in Walmart. No other set was on the shelf. XD

Care to explain?

1 Like

How many bodies?

7 Likes

Actually, no. I have my reasons…

Trouble prevention, for example.

1 Like

That’s fine with me; I was just a little curious.