The Loop: Reawakening discussion and ooc ((signups closed))

Basically you have your own specific rank due to your job but you have as much authority as a corporal.

At least for the current moment

2 Likes

He’s gonna see Jacques sitting in a pile monologue to himself as he realized he’s passing out from drowning from his own internal bleeding…

So, just so that I know for certain, he would introduce himself as something along the lines of “infiltration agent Adam Crayton”? Does that work? Or should he introduce himself as a corporal?

1 Like

How big is this particular group of soldiers that Ari is going to be fighting?

Now that Adam and Rose are focused on them as well, maybe this is going to go a bit better

3 Likes

If i remember correctly @N01InParticular said it was a platoon which, according to google is between 20 and 50 soldiers

2 Likes

True, but there’s also this:

So it’s not the entire platoon moving towards Ottar right now. Several is a fairly broad term, but if I were to take a guess, I’d say that it’s like four to six people or something. Which is definitely much more manageable.

4 Likes

Like around 6

2 Likes

That will change as soon as Ari engages them I think :goo:

4 Likes

Adam Clayton would do, however you have no clue if these people know who you are considering your position would most likely be very secretive

4 Likes

N01 when every single character in the rp is waiting on a reply (oh but norda has not yet posted)

4 Likes

I am working on it :angry:

3 Likes

I still need to post as well, but my power went out and my phone is on a low charge… so, we’ll see if I can post today.

EDIT: Alright, the power’s back on, so I’ll see about posting soon.

4 Likes

Here is the first Loop Reawakening meme :goo:

N01 please post in your own rp :goo:

4 Likes

Cobalt needs to post

3 Likes

It is time :eye: :eye:

3 Likes

IMG_3428

Not me unintentionally spittin bars again :pensive:

Just to clear up the current situation, two soldiers are heading towards Ottar, four soldiers are pointing their guns at Ari while Adam is trying to talk to them, right?

6 Likes

Ghid currently spitting bars (he is healthy)

hoping N01 will not need everyone to respond in order for the Ari/Ottar/Adam scenario to move forward because I suspect it’ll be moving at a much faster pace than the people casually glancing at their watches :goo:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure Adam is talking to the two soldiers moving towards Ottar, just by the context of N01 saying that two soldiers pointed their guns at Adam. That’s my understanding. Anyway

4 Likes

So two soldiers split off from the group towards you and otter while one stayed behind to deal with Ari

4 Likes

Oh that’s way better odds

Can’t wait for Ari to bludgeon a man to death :goo:

4 Likes