The Loop: Reawakening discussion and ooc ((signups closed))

I want to make more Loop memes but not as much as I want more Loop to happen :pensive:
I’m right here and I can’t post :disappointed:

6 Likes

Loop is real you know what to do

2 Likes

I would, except I have no idea if the guards are still coming towards Ottar or nottar :goo:

Ari threw a big piece of metal at their legs and it’s still comin’ at 'em apparently :goo: :goo: :goo:

2 Likes

Wait did that not get put into the post?

Uh it missed, mainly due to how windy it currently is in the area atm

Edit: post is fixed

2 Likes

So from my understanding the scene is something like this

Is the resto of the platoon still there or did they move to do other stuff?

3 Likes

Ottar when Adam deliberately points out his existence over and over again (he has still not yet been seen by the soldiers and might have been able to remain hidden if not for the constant reminders):

Also uh the taking direct control of the guard like that is pretty clearly this sort of thing :imp:

3 Likes

Bro you’ve got it spot on.

Ghiddy boy here is right @T4k4nuv4 please fix this, I’ll handle all npc stuff

4 Likes

I will when I have time. I’ve got a busy day today.

So @N01InParticular, just to be clear, I just need to remove the dialog and make it more generic like “the soldier who just got hit with a rock called out/signaled to the other soldiers, pointing out his assailant” something along those lines? Just want to make sure that I don’t do more work than necessary.

Okay, so I edited my post, hopefully that works better. Just let me know if anything else needs to be reworked.

2 Likes

In the arms of the angels fly awayyyy

4 Likes

I can’t believe Tod “the Rot” Johnson is dead :sob:

6 Likes

What happened to the gun being thrown Adam’s way?

2 Likes

In Ari’s part it says that he got it and the ammo belt

6 Likes

that is awfully convenient

4 Likes

hey, it just goes to show that not everyone is a lost cause not so sure about ottar though :goo:

4 Likes

Bruh, how did I miss that, lol

2 Likes

I think N01 should have included that info in your part, because it’s a lot more relevant to Adam now and Ari isn’t even looking in that direction anymore

6 Likes

You’re right, my apologies.

But yeah, @T4k4nuv4 you now have a gun that fires about one shot before you have to reload. Go crazy

7 Likes

:imp:

1 Like

I forgot to do checks before posting my b

I was lost in the sauce of player death

5 Likes

Okay, so just to make sure I understand Adam’s situation, he is currently standing over a soldier that he knocked to the ground and is facing another soldier who is aiming his pistol at Ottar, despite holding a larger gun in his other hand? Oh, and Adam is also holding a probably empty gun and some ammo. Speaking of, what kind of guns do Adam and the soldiers have (outside of the revolver)?

1 Like