The Loop: Reawakening discussion and ooc ((signups closed))

You’re right, my apologies.

But yeah, @T4k4nuv4 you now have a gun that fires about one shot before you have to reload. Go crazy

7 Likes

:imp:

1 Like

I forgot to do checks before posting my b

I was lost in the sauce of player death

5 Likes

Okay, so just to make sure I understand Adam’s situation, he is currently standing over a soldier that he knocked to the ground and is facing another soldier who is aiming his pistol at Ottar, despite holding a larger gun in his other hand? Oh, and Adam is also holding a probably empty gun and some ammo. Speaking of, what kind of guns do Adam and the soldiers have (outside of the revolver)?

1 Like

I uhh

I might also need a little catching up to speed; I was under the impression that Ottar had been hiding behind rubble the whole time

4 Likes

You would be correct, however I’ll add that he’d very easily be able to find out where you are due to the fact you are leaving a trail of blood wherever you go

4 Likes

So, I’m guessing my analysis of Adam’s situation is also correct. However, I still want to know about the types of guns in the scenario, mostly so that I can understand the ammo/reloading situation for everyone involved.

2 Likes

It’s funny because Ehre is currently in the physical state of sauce :smirk:

How many soldiers is Ari about to get shot by attack?

8 Likes

About 27 soldiers

3 Likes

teehee :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sob:

this is a certified goofy goober whoopsie lol moment

I wonder if it’s possible to get to the darn canister without engaging in combat with them? like attempt to sneak past or run past them as fast as possible or something?

Edit: I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding about the canisters.

In the latest post you stated that the canister that Ari is running towards and the canister that Rose made a sizable dent in are the same, but in the previous post you implied that these were two separate canisters:

Rose’s canister is the one next to the 27 soldiers, but Ari’s one was only separated from her by the three soldiers approaching Ottar:

One of them is knocked out now and the other two are distracted by Adam, so I think the way towards it should be completely clear now

6 Likes

I am an official idiot

Ig in my mind I assumed you wouldn’t want to gun for the first one now that the 2 soldiers have moved away from it

I’ll fix the post

Edit: very simple and dumb fix I need sleep

6 Likes

The dead loopers waiting to be able to post again

perchance one would say a bit loopid :smirk:

4 Likes

you’re next bucko

4 Likes

Good

sweet death :goo:

Ottar when he is already on the ground :imp:

4 Likes

Finally got a chance to get an Ari post up. Was going to do it yesterday, but a gym session took up my entire evening and I was way too exhausted afterwards.

Pros: Ari might get a chance to rough up the metal bird’s feathers a bit.

Cons: she’s right in front of a water canister that’s about to violently explode :smirk:

@Cordax I know you want to post in the loop :triumph:

6 Likes

Can’t wait for Ari to blow her foot off and get a piece of metal lodged in her leg-

I mean whaaat? :eyes::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Not me spending an entire day working on a fully rendered drawing of my The Loop character wearing nineties clothes because I thought that it would be funny

11 Likes

hey could you make some others?

1 Like

That’s an excellent drawing!

1 Like

:goo:d

any in particular :imp:

:pensive:

I remember when this rp was alive :disappointed:

4 Likes