The Loop (RPG)

“Hey anyone found some kind of small shot gun?” David called out from where he standing looking at some crates

3 Likes

“Help yourself.” She gestures to a rack of assorted scattershot weapons in the corner.

2 Likes

“Great” David says as he walks over and picks one up, examining it then he puts it into his British Racing Green trench coat

3 Likes

Speaking to no one in particular, Dr. Agler says, “Does anyone have rope? I could see it being useful in the near future.”

1 Like

“Uh yeah, I think I saw some over there.” Alexander points to the back left corner of the room.

6 Likes

“Sorry I don’t carry rope” David calls from his spot “hey er Axel? It’s Axel right? are we getting the airship because we haven’t tried it before?”

3 Likes

Once Ryan gets to the top of the stairs, he closes the hatch and locks it behind him. He then heads for the door of the warehouse. He nods to the guard and heads back to his other lab. He walks in and sees the finished pump ready to go. “Nice work on the pump. I hope my laboratory was Sufficient for the work and the parts?” He asks the other two scientists.

1 Like

“The parts were almost all here. The only thing we need to do is to install it in the airship” george said

1 Like

“Apparently they were also developing these, although I can’t see why. Maybe for silence?” Adele picks up what appears to be sort of crossbow with collapsable arms. “May as well take one.” She says, picking one up and placing it in another rucksack, which she slings over her shoulder.

“Anyways, we should probably be heading out.”

2 Likes

“Wait!” Austin says. “All I have is a puny knife. Is there anything left?”

2 Likes

“Anything you have in mind?”

2 Likes

“Nothing specific, just give me something that isn’t too big or too heavy”

1 Like

“Something like this?”

2 Likes

“Agreed, I don’t like being here longer than we have to.” Alexander placed another box of ammo in the bag (seriously how many of those things did he need?) and stood up slinging the sack filled with an entire arsenal over his shoulder, you were surprised that he was even able to pick it up.

"We wouldn’t take all the weapons, so to answer your qeustion, yes.

“That certainly fits the description…” he said affixing his mask to his face, “Now shall we get going?”

6 Likes

“Perfect! Let’s get going.”

1 Like

Dr. Agler takes the rope and conceals it within his coat.

“Oh, we musn’t forget about our friends back at the laboratory.” Dr. Agler picks up a few revolvers. “could someone please help with carrying these?” He holds them out towards the group.

3 Likes

Adele takes most of them and places them in her own bag, with the crossbow.

“You know where we’re going, Alex?”

3 Likes

“I’m not, remember they’re still probably assembling that pump.”

“4377 Edward St.” Alexander leads you up the stairs and out the exit, it took you a while, but you were finally out of the back alleys and returning to the streets when Alexander broke the silence. “If I’m not mistaken we’ve just got two lefts and a right, and we’ll be at the street. So right about now would probably be a good time to drum up a hell of a good lie to get him to let us into his house.” @Winger @Atobe_Brick @Eilrach @Cordax

7 Likes

“do you know him personally?”

3 Likes

“Let’s see where the zeppelin is first. If it’s on a separate building, we don’t need to confront him at all.”

3 Likes