The Loop (RPG)

“All right,” James said as he signed the form.

“As for what I’d like to eat, I guess that it depends on what kind of restaurant you had in mind.”

“Thank you” Ryan said, looking over the form. “Anyway, the restaurant is called Aeriela’s. It’s a wonderful little home style restaurant that my mom used to work at. Wonderful little place. We never had the money to actually eat there, but my mother would get to take home the leftovers of the day, and that’s what we’d have for supper. But that’s when I was really young. Anyway, I’ve been there a couple times since then, since it’s so close by, and it’s delicious!”

2 Likes

David notices Dr. Agler nearby to him “how long do you think they’ll be in there? And now that I think of it how are we going to get on the airship?” He murmurs to the Dr.

2 Likes

“All right, I just need some sort of protein to maintain my energy for the task at hand,” James said. “Maybe some chicken or beef, if they have it.”

OOC: Let’s see if we can get this back up and running…

“Wonderful! I have just the thing in mind, so long as you don’t have any allergies or preferences that I should know about?” If you thought his words couldn’t get any faster, you would have been wrong, as now he was speaking even faster than before, almost to the point of near incoherence. He seemed to be getting really excited about this restaurant.

“Anything should be fine,” James replied.

“Excellent! I shall return with protein sustenance for you to maintain your energy at approximately 2:15 pm!” Ryan says, then with a flourish of his hand and a slight bow, he quickly walked down the hall toward the exit.

George was examining some wierd machines and he barely noticed the conversation about food, but once he saw Ryan leaving he noticed that he was really hungry “Oi! wait for me!” he quickly picked up his bag and joined Ryan as he left “What were we having for lunch again?” he asked

“Aeriela’s!” Ryan excitedly shouted back at George, walking so fast towards the door he was nearly running.

For @N01InParticular

Austin takes off his mask and starts speaking
“Urm, ‘ello sir, me and my cousin Alex are here to ask for a favor. We both have little money, but follow the light of god in hope that he will shine his light upon us. We’ve been fortunate enough to be where we are, and would be eternally grateful if we were able to acquire an airship of some sort. Would you happen to have a vehicle of that sort?” Austin kneels down “please sir, if you could help in any way it might as well just change the course of our lives”
@N01InParticular

2 Likes
for cordax's eyes only you plebs

Mr. Ura paused right as he was about to stop pouring his tea, he looked slightly panicked and was that confusion you read on his face? It seemed to be the same kind of confusion that you imagined would set itself upon you if you were to lose your keys, or perhaps an extremely important tax document, alas you neither owned a home nor paid taxes.

Alexander watched as Mr.Ura’s tea came dangerously close to over flowing and delivered a cough to snap out him out of his stupor. “Sir, I hate to ask you of such a thing, but ever since my mother fell ill the airship we were forced to sell it to pay off her medical expenses.” Alexander drew in a shaky breath, clearly he was drawing this information from some point in his life or was quite the actor.

Mr. Ura slowly lifted the teapot and returned it to the table. “I’m sorry to hear that these circumstances have befallen you, however may I ask why you chose me over anyone else, surely you must have traveled far just to get here?”

Alexander was quick on the draw, not giving you a chance to retort before he was able to. “If I’m to be honest sir, Austin and I heard through the Grapevine that you were more, how do I put this, traditional when it comes to your worship, and we were frankly more curious than anything to see how you do things.”

“I see.” Mr.Ura finally answered after taking a frankly extreme amount of time to take a sip of tea. “Allow me to gather all the items necessary, and meet you outside.”

Alexander nodded, “thank you, sir.” As he returned his mask to his face and nudged Austin, signaling him to stand and do the same Before removing himself from the building.

@cordax

@winger @eilrach @atobe_brick

After approximately ten minutes, you see Alexander exit the house and give a thumbs up, signaling that he and Austin were successful in their attempt.

8 Likes

“Very good,” Dr. Agler mutters to himself.

His knees creak as he rises. He gestures to Adele and David to follow him, and sets off to join Alexander.

2 Likes

Adele startles and opens her eyes, slightly disoriented. She forces away a yawn, and stands to follow Dr. Agler.

“So, have we considered what would happen if we just … didn’t fight the colossus?”

3 Likes

David mutters to the doc as he rises and begins to walk over “so do you think this guy will let this many people into his house?”

3 Likes
for N01 only

Austin puts his mask on. “Wow” he says shakily “that actually… worked” Austin has a tone that indicated surprisement. "Did we just get what we wanted by begging and inflating this guy’s ego? I guess he’s just that kind of person.

1 Like

hey could i rp?

that question should be asked in the discussion topic.

4 Likes

You hear a muffled sigh exit Alexander’s mask. “As far as i’m concerned, this is war. Any means necessary, remember that.” Alexander flipped his arm upwards to expose the watch on his wrist before whispering what sounded like “Mare the” he turned towards the house, “1:32. We need to get moving.”

As you remove yourself from the lab, you’re greeted by the unpleasant presence of two men wearing olive colored jumpsuits, currently in conversation with the lady manning the front desk. One thought might find itself jumping into your mind, “Why is the military here?

@Cordax @winger @Atobe_Brick @Eilrach @T4k4nuv4 @GX_05 @TheCobaltCorsair

9 Likes

Ryan stopped so fast when he saw the military uniforms he nearly fell over. Darn blast it! he thought to himself. Well whatever, just tell them no kindly but firmly, as you usually do, he thought, then he put on a smile, which wasn’t hard as he was still obscenely excited about going to Aeriela’s. He stepped forward toward the soldiers and said “how can I be of service to you on this fine day my compatriots of flesh?” He said. Wait, why did I say it like that?! he thought, panicking slightly. He never was known for his social skills. At least he no longer had a stutter.

2 Likes

As you approach, you witness the shorter of the two soldiers shoulder-check his comrade in order to grasp his attention before whispering, “Mark.”
In response to this, the one you now assumed was Mark quickly slipped his hands into his pockets, almost dropping what looked like a palm sized coin as he did so.

You hear the two mumble something to each other and exchange a look before returning their attention back to you. “Ah, you must be Ryan ura! We’ve been looking for you. Would you mind answering a few questions for us?” The short one finally spoke; his voice was gravely and slightly muffled by the mask he was wearing. As he spoke, Mark reached over the desk into a filing cabinet and grabbed a slip of paper, much to the dismay of the clerk.

7 Likes