The Loop (RPG)

“Go!” The Jade Falcon shouted to George, the. Before checking to see if he had started running, she jumped the desk and took her lab coat off I. One swift move. She flung the lab coat as she dashed at her assailant, attempting to use the jacket as a distraction. As soon as she got close enough, she launched a kick at the assailant’s chest. The assailant managed to avoid the worst of the attack, but in doing so got a glancing blow to his right arm.

Austin backs away slightly as to not crowd Mr. Ura.

“Again, I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for the two of us. It warms my heart that people like you still exist in this world.”

Austin delivers this is such an emotional way so that if you didn’t know any better, you’d believe it to be genuine. Apparently, the kid’s had some practice.

3 Likes

David leans up against a near by info board and pulls his hat a little bit down to cover his face

2 Likes

George muttered a few choice words under his breath and booked it as fast as he could towards the exit

Agler is confused for a moment before promptly stalking off to join David, and motioning for others to also vacate the premises.

He listens intently from the shadows.

1 Like