The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

I was just thinking it would make sense, as he has definitely worked on things that the military would be interested in

Edit: I’ll work out a response sometime this afternoon, as I have classes this morning.

1 Like

This will only hold me back for so long.

At the current pace, when do you expect Chapter 2 to end? Or Chapter 1 for that matter

1 Like

Chapter 2 will prolly end around the same time chapter 1 ends, as it’s not very long.

So my goal is to finish chapter 2 around late April then re-open signups for about a week or two then begin chapter 3.

@Cordax do you think you can get a post out tomorrow?

8 Likes

No promises, but I’ll try.

1 Like

What time does the colossus come again?

1 Like

let me check what i said in my notes

didn’t have Alexander mention it yet, but it’s around 9:00

Edit: @T4k4nuv4 WOOP WOOP IDIOT GM ALERT IT’S ACTUALLY AROUND 8:00 AND ALEX DID MENTION IT

9 Likes

Is it possible to join in now, or is it (far) too late?

1 Like

I can @ you when signups open again if you want me to.

6 Likes

OK! Perfect! I saw that there was a seven player limit, and I was wondering if this would let others in at any point.

1 Like

Lol, okay

1 Like

the answer was three posts up lol

also @N01InParticular it might be a good idea to encourage people to post at least once a day if it can be managed since this is how other RPs have been dying recently and I’d like this to last long enough to be able to participate

2 Likes

Are Dr. Agler and his park pals supposed to do something?

2 Likes

Big post incoming you’ll have something to do soon.

8 Likes

It’s reasonable to assume they are going to fire their guns at Ryan, correct?

Edit: I already have a post ready to go, I might as well post it. Lmk if anything needs to be changed.

1 Like

oh, there’s only one dude atm the other dipped.

6 Likes

Oh, my bad

“oh boy oh jee I wonder how I’m going to get out of this-”
gunshots and blood

2 Likes

That’s kind of her style.

Also, is the edited version better?

Also, I’ve just realized that Ryan has the coolest fight or flight response. It’s basically both, Ryan just dips, but The Jade Falcon fights. His coping mechanism for danger is just “become a BA, lol.”

@GX_05 do you think you can get a post out tomorrow?

6 Likes

I can get a post out tomorrow

1 Like