The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

pretty much

6 Likes

I imagine something like this? literally just googled “steampunk mask”

2 Likes

this is exactly what I had in mind

7 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been able to reply wasn’t able to check ttv all day, but yes I would love to be signed up, I’ll get on to the character sheet immediately

Also by “medical treatment” I meant would they have robotic replacement limbs?

I would love to have this even if he has to were some kind of huge steam powered backpack

4 Likes

Yes but they’re not very reliable.

7 Likes

I am only somewhat disappointed you didn’t work your butt off to make it happen today.

/s

4 Likes

Me too winger me too.

8 Likes

too.

Also, is it ok if I edit Austin’s bio to say where he is currently?

1 Like

As long as he’s in a building where he can receive mail I don’t see why not.

6 Likes

I feel like I should say something humorous about the fact that I’m posting this on February 16, 10:35 PM, but I’ve got nothing…

Well, someone had to do something :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is each sanctuary like it’s own country? Are they each ruled by a different person, or are they all ruled by one person? What kind of government do we have (Monarchy, republic, democracy, etc…)

2 Likes

Democracy.

Yes.

Each sanctuary is independently governed.

Also @Cordax I approve the updates.

@Eilrach how goes the character progress.

7 Likes

It goes good, very close now

1 Like

Whoop here we go, he’s finally done

Name: David von carolinensis

Equipment/Tools/weapons: watch, small revolver with the standard six shots

Personality: to people who don’t know him he comes off a little bit aloof and shy, but is good to friends, he is a kind hearted man with good intentions, he doesn’t like to talk about his past jobs. He has a gravely and worn out voice, due to his condition

Appearance: he is hunched over with a very slight limp due to the very large pack on his back that helps him breath, via a cord to his mouth (it’s not exactly crucial to keeping him alive, just makes life easier). His right hand and a little bit of his wrist has been replaced with a mechanical hand. He wears a dark green trench coat with formal attire underneath, he occasionally wears a flat cap hat and very occasionally he will wear a top hat

Occupation/Job: he is the Head of Storage in a museum

Trivia: the reason for the mechanical hand and device to help him to breath was due to an accident at his prior job, David has an obsession with spiders and has a collection of them

4 Likes

Darn now I’m really regretting not attempting to sign up

1 Like

I think that N01InParticular will allow both people to be in, but if not, then I think Ghid might get in first because the posted his character first.

Also wasn’t it called the Loop Lagoon?

2 Likes

coincidentally I had a dream last night where my mom got a bunch of pet rats and tarantulas.

But Eilrach signed up first :thinking:

1 Like

Aproved.

Sorry but I’ll be unable to do that.

What?

Anyways I managed to write the majority of the Scripted events for chapter one and two, so we’ll be starting tomorrow @T4k4nuv4 @Atobe_Brick @Winger @GX_05 @TheCobaltCorsair @Eilrach @Cordax

11 Likes

eeeenteresting

3 Likes

I’m almost positive that it used to be called that.

2 Likes