The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

I’m back home now and I will be able to be more active in the RP

2 Likes

y’see this was at night for a lot of us

1 Like

I’ve lost the concept of time and a lot of people here are still awake at 3 am in their time zone. your point doesn’t make sense

3 Likes

Government district seeing as he works for the government.

Alexander’s surname is No one because His character design is based on my pfp.

8 Likes

So, the RP’s been kind of quiet recently… I’d try to add something, but there isn’t really anything my character can do in the RP at the moment.

3 Likes

If we don’t get any responses soon I’ll @ the inactives.

I.e within the week

Edit: Nvm only @Cordax owes a Reply now

7 Likes

the only thing my character can do atm is say his name, to go ahead we need @T4k4nuv4 to get into Ryan’s lab

4 Likes

Hey @N01InParticular, do you mind if we just make up steampunk parts?

2 Likes

Also, what kind of vehicles do the citizens of Sikkerhed (besides trains). Do they use 19th century cars. Some kind of steampunk driving machine?

1 Like

Basically but they’re very crude cars and only wealthier people (Take DR.Agler for example) would have one.

Sure.

9 Likes

I’d imagine that James, being a scientist, would also be able to afford a car, though I’m not sure how significant that would be to the story.

2 Likes

Not a lot. It will probably come up in passing at some point though.

6 Likes

monorailllll

3 Likes

The components on ryan’s desk are the real deal or are they reproductions?

Some of the smaller ones are real because they were deemed safe to remove, but the larger ones are replicas.

6 Likes

The one in the back being taken apart is the real deal, and it is currently being repaired, because it may have been more important than they thought, if that’s okay of course

1 Like

I see no problem with that.

6 Likes

I have another question: how wide spread is the use of electricity? Is it something that is commonly used? I guessed not too much, because it became common around the end of the victorian era

1 Like

bruh it’s steampunk the whole point is if electricity were never really developed and humanity continued using steam power

3 Likes

Not very far, The only thing that uses electricity in this world are lights in the government district seeing as it’s a relatively new technology and only the elite can afford them.

6 Likes