The Mad Titan Makutos

The work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable. I am… nothing.

63 Likes

Tahu as Stark, Lewa as Thor, and Matoro as Cap? I can accept this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fantastic build! Really it’s amazing how well the designs of these two flow together, and you executed it beautifully. I guess the one thing that bothers me is the sort of “ribcage” you built out of exo-force arms. It continues a bit too far into the lower torso, though I love the shaping and texture of the design as a whole.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I see what you’re saying about the “ribs” going too low, but the problem is that’s where they all connect to the torso. The bottom ones clip to the blue armor piece and a gold armor piece behind, and the rest are attached via lightsaber rod to those. It’s really a dreadful design, but it looks decent in my oppinion😂

[quote=“jayzor17, post:2, topic:50019”]
Lewa as Thor
[/quote] Oh yeah, I even made him fat in one of them! He was my choice because of memes.

1 Like

It took me way too long to get this.

Where to begin…
I love it.
This is just awesome.
The poses, the design, the similarities yet differences…
The distinguish-ability between the two…
Man
this is fantastic.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like it!

1 Like

Great MOC! It does look like Thanos, but it also looks like a G2 Makuta revamp. It’s amazing how you combined those two so well.
Also, great use of those Exo-Force arms on the lower torso!

1 Like

Very slick! 9/10

1 Like

nuff said.

2 Likes

That sword… it’s balanced… as all things should be.

I love this, and the pictures are just as good as the MOC itself. “You should have gone for the head,” and Tahu Stark getting stabbed are great.

1 Like

Wow. Well this does look like Thanos. Great job!

1 Like

Good job on this really cool mash-up, and can you do Takanuva as Spider-Man, next?

3 Likes

That’s a bit less of an easy combination😂 I don’t know about that. The colors have no similarity, and don’t know how I’ll convey that it’s also Spider-man, short of doing 4 mechanical pincer arms on the back

2 Likes

Do Takua as Spider-Man, the colors work that way.

3 Likes

Hey, that is actually a pretty good idea!

3 Likes

Thanos, Brutaka, Makuta

1 Like

This is outstanding! I love the way you have integrated Thanos’ colors of blue and purple behind the gold armor parts. The detailing of the torso is outstanding, and you have used many gold parts that capture astonishingly well the look of Thanos’ own armor. I would say that the lower legs could use a little less gold, but I’m too busy marveling at how accurate of a combination between Makuta and Thanos this is.

1 Like

Excellent work! That’s all I can say…

It’s too bad you didn’t make this back in 2016–it would have been quite the contender in the Makuta Contest!

1 Like

Haha I couldn’t have pulled this off in 2016, but thanks for the praise! That said, at the time, I did make a Makuta moc, also using the same mask, that did pretty well when I posted it in the topic for the contest here. For whatever reason that is now lost to me, I never got around to submitting it. It wouldn’t have won, but I will never cease to regret that.

2 Likes

dread it. run from it. DESTINY still arrives. now this is a combination i didnt even know i needed until now and skillfuly executed aswell

2 Likes

Bionicle: Destiny War, coming to theaters 2020 I wish

1 Like