The Mandalorian

Minor spoilers here; but it was in the trailer. Anyway, I had to give him a certain upgrade.
(Not spoiler tagging to preserve color, be warned)

9 Likes

Would love to see some shots of the internal build, definitely a good additional to any Constraction display.

1 Like

That ought to give you a basic idea
Edit: Just realized that this isnt clear from the pic, but the waist is attached to the upper body with a glatorian neck

9 Likes

Thanks man, really appreciate it!

2 Likes

A sick MOC from a sick show!

2 Likes

That looks spectacular! I love it!

2 Likes

where is the child?

2 Likes

This Looks Amazing!

2 Likes

Right here apparently.

5 Likes

Cool! I think that the use of the chima blade is smart.

2 Likes

I generally loathe Star Wars but I can make an exception for this because I really like its construction.

2 Likes

man! now I really want to build this.

OH! BADA BING BADA BOOM I RESURRECT THIS TOPIC FROM IT’S DOOM!

2 Likes

I don’t know much about star wars, and I can’t say how accurate it is, but this is a really nice looking MOC! I really like the torso and arms.

Also, No1InParticular I wouldn’t consider this a doomed topic. It’s only been a month…

4 Likes

Any topic that’s been inactive fo more than 20 days is doomed.

2 Likes

@Sabretooth Would you happen to have any additional pictures of the inside of the chest area? Just wondering what the silver/grey pieces are behind that brown 1x2 grille piece.

2 Likes

I don’t have the model with me but I’m 90% sure it is one of these:
IMG_2363

2 Likes

Welcome to the Boards.

Looking at the gaps in the construction, I can say that Sabretooth’s memory is undoubtedly correct and that the piece he mentioned is in fact the one present there. It’s surprising how well that model holds up even after all this time.

2 Likes

Thanks! Tell me about it, I havent had time to make a bionicle moc in 3 years, but i still get occasional attention for this one. Imagine my surprise when I opened youtube one day last year and saw it on the thumbnail of a Ben Cossy video! I’ve never been a crazy mocist but I was on an inexplicable hot streak in high school

1 Like

Y’all remember when this show saved Star Wars?

And then… now…

1 Like

Ngl I still adore the show

1 Like