The Mask of Unknown is back!

If it is a mistake, it’s more than one person at fault. Someone put it on the bag, someone left it there, someone approved the packaging, several Lego employees saw the packaging. As Legomaster put it, that’s one bib mistake. It’s one thing if a Skull Spider has a leg or two wrong, but this kinda grabs your attention.

If anything, the only mistake Lego made is showing the mask too early.

Wait a minute… what if this mask is just meant to symbolize Masks in general? It’s meant to symbolize all Golden Masks, hence it’s kinda generic shape, which really resembles the new heads…

3 Likes

Or it might be A new mask for a New head mold. Or just mutated Ekimu’s mask.

1 Like

It’s a prototype of the Mask of Creation. If I was a betting man, I’d bet my collection of 2015 sets on it.

1 Like

I don’t know… Not saying it’s the vahi or anything though.

If you do bet, I hope you lose all your 2015 sets, because I want that mask to be a thing in Bionicle.

1 Like

Thats funny, because DUN DUN DUN! It’s Makuta’s new mask! It’s like the old one with a double mask and that is the “second” mask!

Not really.

That’s also an interesting idea, though, and more feasible than many of the rest.

1 Like

What if this is the new Avokhii?

Seems interesting But I’ll stay with my Makuta idea.

I had to buy from amazon the hero pack because I live in Mexico and I found this:

We also found this mask in the early Bionicle 2015 leaks, what does it mean? Is it just a preliminary mask of creation or is there other reason behind this?

3 Likes

What if its the new mask of time

It’s probably a preliminary mask of creation, which also looks heavily based on mayan culture and some smart chat or something

Hmm, you know, I never looked at the mask that closely before, the sides have ruins inscribed on them, it’s most certainly the mask of creation.

3 Likes

I agree. I hadn’t seen the runes before.

Lets not forget: It was 2.5 years before we finally got the Ignika in set form. Maybe this could just be a mask that hasn’t been announced yet. Possibly the Mask of Ultimate Power? Other half of the Vahi? If this was a mistake, it was a BIG mistake

all this time later, I still question what mask this is, thought it was the MoCr, even with the runes, the design is so radically different

4 Likes

Looking back at it, I still don’t think it was a test image. This might be another mask that they are hiding from us (very poorly)

1 Like

wait a minute . .

hmm

:open_mouth: OH MY GOD
look familiar ?

1 Like

Not really?

it looks like the Kanohi Vahi

1 Like