The mask Reaper

Here is my first Moc I have Limited part but I tried my best I call him The mask reaper the idea is what if tahu did not sacrifice him self to stop makuta and joined him but like that will ever happen he holds the mask of power in his right hand to remind him of his past self[quote=“DarklordArsen, post:1, topic:36048, full:true”]
Here is my first Moc I have Limited part but I tried my best I call him The mask reper the idea is what if tahu did not sacrifice him self to stop makuta and joined him but like that will ever happen he holds the mask of power in his right hand to remind him of his past self

8 Likes

Sorry just figured out how to do this from my phone

I love it! An excellent combiner if I don’t say so myself. Keep it up bro!

The angel of these pictures aren’t that great but this is a very very messy build.

The wing and staff is somewhat passable, the right hand has weird 4 fingered Lava Beast hands, awkward 2016 Ekimu/Gali limb height (only noticeable on the back) and bare back.

1 Like

The build is really messy, and it doesn’t live up to its name.

Well it looked like a “makutatized” tahu if not very messy. The dragon thing really adds to the mutated toa of fire look. I’d say it’s about halfway to the point of a well executed idea if that makes sense

Also I think you meant reaper, not reper.

Yeah ik I wish I could excute the right hand a lot better but sadly I only have a small bag of parts to use

Thank my spelling sucks

Edited for double-post. --John Smith