The Matrix Topic

I was so surprised to see that nobody has made a topic about this movie before…

Anyway, yesterday I watched Matrix and… IT’S THE MOST AMAZING MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

The action sequences are amazing. Never have I seen such well-made, well shot action sequences. I probably have to give it the title of my favorite sci-fi movie. (Yeah, I am sorry, but I have to say that I enjoyed it more then Star Wars, but still, the Star Wars movies will still remain my 2nd favorites.

I don’t really know why is an R rated movie. I would say that PG 13 is very Ok. While the action sequences are pretty violent, it does not contain any sex or other things that are usually in a R rated movie.

I have not seen the sequels yet, but I am looking forward into them (even though I heard they are not as good).

Whoever came with this idea of this Sci-Fi movie was a genius.

Fun Fact, Laurence Fishburne, which had one of the main roles, also had an important role in Ant-Man and the Wasp, which came this year (and it’s a great movie, too).

So, let’s discuss about this movie!

1 Like

Fun fact, this was the first R-rated movie I ever saw, at young age 11.

It freaked me the frick out.

2 Likes

wait it’s rated r

I guess that means I’ve seen a rated r movie

1 Like

seems you’ve never seen Sherlock gnomes

8 Likes

By amazing I mean, how amazingly well made it was. Of course, it’s not my favorite movie ever, but it’s easily in my top favorites.

1 Like

Ah, the movie that doomed thousands of people with the last name Anderson to listen to Agent Smith impressions every time they introduce themselves… bloody great film though

1 Like

I love this movie. The only non-religious R-movie I’ve seen

1 Like