The mechanical triredax

(Bio)
The triredax were once a ancient creature of the past where they hunt in packs to get their pray of it’s meal
But Dr Harven colleagues were interested in reviving the creatures from there DNA fossils and when Dr Harven found this out he warned them that this is a terrible idea his colleagues ignored him and so dr Harven left them behind with the experimental testing
Eventually Dr Harven former colleagues brought one of them to life and accidentally gave it two Heads and made it mechanical with a AI intelligence of 6000 and that was their greatest mistake
The triredax eventually attacked and slaughtered all of Dr Harven’s former colleagues and the triredax is out there somewhere hunting calculating waiting for his next move to strike on her who can find easily enough to pray on

17 Likes

OOOH… I really like this guy. Not as much as the others,though.

1 Like

Very very cool!

1 Like

Ah yes this moc looks really good. I quite like the mechanical details and greebling.

1 Like

More like Diredax. I always like a rahi though, dinos are bonus points

1 Like

This is a really cool design. The head(s) kind of remind me of a Rock Steed.

1 Like

Yeah I get that sometimes even outside from here but thank you I appreciate it :wink:

Thank you @Rukah really appreciate it buddy and Yeah I was sincerely after the mechanical details :laughing:and I didn’t even notice I did some greebling into him I was completely omissions to that :exploding_head:

thanks @Takutanuva I was going after a rahi build and while I was building him I was like hey why don’t I make it a mechanical rahi I thought no objection from my mind of it

Wait what is a Diredax I’ve never heard of it before :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thank you @TheJerminator my inspiration was behind kinda Rock Steed design tho and I am gonna give him a Ryder eventually :grin:

1 Like

Tri usually means 3, di used for 2. Two heads instead of 3. I was just goofin with ya on the name. I like the heads still either way!

1 Like

Ohhh… ok I get it now and thank you for letting me know @Takutanuva
But I’ve seen the name Diredax before hand in the bionicle G1 story line somewhere I could be wrong on that :thinking:

I’ve never heard of it and can’t find anything like that on Biosector. Maybe it was a MOC someone made?

1 Like

Yeah probably right about that because I accidentally searchd something when I just before uploaded him on google images it showed a website with the name diredax with a image that look like the one that BSO1 had for toa Helryx when we didn’t have a official from Greg farshtey like the image use in a ttv top 10 toa video I don’t know if that was a glitch on my part or not but I did have a friend when I was younger I remember that he had a Dino like moc I think he had the name Diredax for his moc or something but I’m not entirely sure because parts of my memory have forgotten those bit of information

1 Like