The Metal Gear Topic

Being a Metal Gear fan myself, I though, hey let me check the message boards to see if theres any love for it… Nothing… 'Kay? -__-

Behold the Metal Gear Topic!

5 Likes

I’ve never played any Metal Gear games. The only reason I know of Metal Gear is because of Egoraptor’s “Metal Gear Awesome” 1 and 2, along with Caddicarus. They seem like pretty good games, what would you recommend I start with?

2 Likes

While I myself started with Metal Gear Rising: Revengance, that game deviates from Metal Gears typical stealth gameplay and more into a hack and slash game. Though I’d definitely recommend the HD collection, It has 5 games in one (MGS2, MGS3, Peace Walker, Metal Gear 1, and Metal Gear 2). Here your best bet would be MGS3 since it is, story wise, the first installment in the series and introduces the overall plot.

3 Likes

“It’s not over yet, Snake!”

1 Like

“Liquid!”

1 Like

Nanomachines son!
Games in order of playing them
Mg1, I feel asleep
Mg2, Big boss defeated with a spray can
3, beat it on normal, bees are the best weapon
2, got to the Ray boss on hard and couldn’t flip enough
peacewalker, too many missions
4, Nanomachines everywhere, ocelot tricked himself
Rising, Gatorade the game
Ground zeroes, kojima rescues himself

2 Likes

Oh and who could ever forget Sigint’s nightmare about the tank made of crap

1 Like

It turns everything to poop, gave me nightmares thinking about it

1 Like

Metal gear eh?

havent got around to playin any of the games
(I own the one, two, three, and four, and peacewalker, and portable ops)
my bro has tho, and is a fan of the games

One day I will get around to playin them tho

2 Likes

I love the Metal Gear Solid games. Been playing through Snake Eater recently. Lot of fun.

As with almost every game series I’m interested in, I’ve never played it. I enjoy some of the mythos and plot, though. And semirealistic sci-fi stuff is cool.

1 Like

I never played any of them, but I like Psycho Mantis because he totally broke the 4th wall.

the entire boss battle was breaking the fourth wall

to defeat him, you even had to freakin unplug your controller, and plug it into the second controller port, so he couldnt see what you were doin

Wow it’s been a while since I’ve posted in this topic.

Given that E3 is going on right now and MGSV: TPP is coming out in a couple months, I decided to upload some trailers presented at E3 to get the hype going for whoever is interested.

Note: Some content may be slightly graphic, so be forewarned

E3 Trailer #1

E3 Trailer #2

1 Like

Guys

2 Likes

So a new trailer came out featuring the new Metal Gear that will be in the game… I was awestruck. Names a little long though.

Link here

Oh, wait, this topic is about the games? I haven’t played them. :confused:

1 Like

PHANTOM PAIN
ALL DEM 9s AND 10s

2 Likes

@LelouchViBritannia

WHY IS THE NEW METAL GEAR A HUMANOID WITH A HEAT WHIP?!!?!

2 Likes

#2 HOURS

2 Likes