The Metru Guard

To anyone concerned thinking I’m posting a video by Custom BIONICLE, this was actually filmed by myself for Custom BIONICLE as a Minicle, so yes, it is content by me. Hope you enjoy it.

In probably a week or so later after this upload, I will probably upload it on my channel with the Alternative Ending.

13 Likes

How did you get this on there?

I’ve got a few Minicle ideas but no idea how to send them in.

(the video itself was really funny, and I’m glad to see you as a content producer for CBW now)

2 Likes

I can’t really say I’m a ‘Content Producer’ as I’m not sure if this will be a one-time deal for the channel. Also the admin actually came to me and contacted me on my YouTube channel, I didn’t message him about my channel, he found it. Anyhow, thanks.

2 Likes

Ah. I see.

Good job anyways =D

2 Likes

Thanks.

Saw this on Custom BIONICLE’s page. It was worth it. Good job! :smiley:

2 Likes

From the sake of principle I’ve never entirely enjoyed the idea of giving someone else your content and allowing them to make money off your stuff without the permission of the original creator… but I suppose it could help you get recognised ><

Either way, very enjoyable video. Really liked the ‘move, tap, tap’ segment and that would be great for a song or ringtone xD

3 Likes

I gave it to them, so at least they aren’t stealing it.

Thanks though. move tap tap.

3 Likes