The Mighty Doop-Los Mk II

The mighty Doop-Los! A super-powered fighting robot built using mysterious technology. Doop-Los fights to protect Doop-Land from The Maniacal Doop-Lord.

This is an update to a MOC I made several years ago. I’ve gradually been making tweaks to his armature to make him feel more rigid, but with the look and feel generally still in tact.

I also took the opportunity to add some additional weapons into the mix.

Link to the full album

84 Likes

This is actually really cool! The shaping is magnificent, and he has a great silhouette.

This is awesome! I never thought someone could make Duplo this cool, yet here we are. I love the proportions and design.

1 Like

This is a really intresting moc. I do really like the use of Dublo’s here it actually works for it’s estetics!

Not what I was expecting. This community never ceases to amaze me with its part useage.

2 Likes

This actually made me laugh when I first saw it. Not much makes me laugh.

If it wasn’t for the odvious Duplo, this wouldn’t look like LEGO. Nice job m8.

amazing

Why is there a birthday cake on his left arm? Has he turned four and graduated to Jack Stone?

3 Likes

That… works surprisingly well. You’ve found an aesthetic where giant cubes not only fit in, but contribute to the look. Nicely done.

This is really creative, I love it

I didn’t know Duplo could be made to look so sleek! Now I wish I would’ve kept mine…

2 Likes

I really don’t want to overhype this or anything, but I think this might probably may be the greatest thing humankind has ever produced perhaps

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!

@Likus He’s just got a bit of a sweet tooth. He just turned seven according to the amount of candles on his cake-arm. He should at least be ready for some Technic.

1 Like

It’s so cool how you integrated those duplo blocks, great work

Please forgive me.

But in all seriousness, this is a beautiful idea. Please do more!

2 Likes

“We are from the planet duplo and we are here to destroy you.”

2 Likes

getting a bit of a Protoss vibe from this, looks great!

This is insanely creative and I love it. Never would’ve come up with something like this before :open_mouth: