The 'MOC Me' Topics

This topic might be just a simple rant, nothing less, but here goes. The boards are literally, LITTERALLY getting cluttered by so many of them. Oddly enough I was considering doing one but so many of them exist, it’s just too much. Please at least slow them down, and just make your own MOC’s. Or why not ask for someone to recreate you here, or something.

What are your thoughts on the MOC me posts?

And no, this is not made to offend anyone, nor make anyone feel bad because I know they mean no harm.

10 Likes

They are stupid, and make the person making them sound like a complete tool
the also make you sound like a complete arse
I am not pointing fingers at the certain topic I am talking about, but I agree with toud

Also, I love MTs topic, its an obvious joke and its great

Edit: maybe I was a little harsh on that, but I still stand by what I said

7 Likes

I apologies and regret trying to follow the trend… I didn’t know it was an annoying thing…

Well, thing is…I made an entire topic detailing what I call Trend Topics in the Rules and Guidelines section.

And this sorta topic fits right in there. Norhing personal, as it seems you just didn’t know. Just keep the incident in mind for future reference, and we’ll all be okay, aight? ^^

Sorry, guys. Gosh, now I feel bad for even making my topic. I’m sorry, guys. :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s alright. You didn’t know this was going to happen.

As a rule, you don’t tell people to MOC you according to guidelines. You MAKE A SELF-MOC and let others see how they do it.

MT’s topic was good though… and I built something for it. :3

4 Likes

I know, and I saw, but this topic basically is a discussion of one in particular.

What if instead of everyone having their own topic it was all just on one topic so that the boards are neater? That’s what I thought this was when I read the title.

I don’t mind the concept of “MOC me.” I see it as a good community building sort of game and some of them turn out pretty decent.

7 Likes

You have a valid point, CausticKrana. Perhaps we should make such a topic…

2 Likes

I said that too, it’s a good idea. ANYONE HAS MY PERMISSION TO MAKE A SEPERATE TOPIC AS SUCH.

They’re all being shut down. They’re more personal gratification and self-promotion than anything else.

3 Likes

Well I guess we’re having no more and they’re useless topics either way

I can assure you.

I’m way too shy to make a MOC Ekorak topic.

2 Likes

I like shy people now.

3 Likes

Same, even then, I dont want to sound like a idiot making one

1 Like

While I understand your reasoning, and agree with the sentiment, I think there’s one thing we’re all forgetting. MT ZEHVOR, WHO WAS SO WRONGED!

EVERYONE WITH ME, RALLY AGAINST KAHI WITH THE HASHTAG #FREEMT2014

No one actually do that. >.>

If you like, make a topic or whatever about that, I’ll likely have to shut it down. <.<

6 Likes

It will be commemorated in my topic for the MT MOC I made

1 Like

I don’t 100% understand what this topic is really about, could someone else explain it more to me?

People were starting this trend of where they wanted other people to rebuild their self MOC, and there were so many of them being made, it overtook the forums.