The MOCing Process (Entropy, Round 1, Complete)

Yes, yes it does. Especially for us caveman stop-motion makers :expressionless: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What I’m trying to say is: I think that MoCs used in stopmotion can have more detail in little tiny fragile pieces than regular MoCs can have, making them less stable than regular MoCs. If a piece falls off in between pictures for stopmotion, it can be put back on and the stopmotion process can continue. However, if it is for a normal MoC that is being played with, constantly seeing the pieces fall off and having to put them back on while trying to act out a scene can be very annoying.

@Cordak_the_Last_Makuta @DarkTakanuva @Hawkflight

What I’m referring to there is that while I am trying for stability and articulation, I will surrender those two aspects in favor of better armor coverage and fix the stability and articulation at a later point in time.

2 Likes

Gotcha, boss.

1 Like

UPDATE: LEGSSSSS

Imgur
Added some lower legs and an actual waist connector. Lengthened the axle connecting the hips.

I plan to add something to the lower part of the legs to make the ankle a bit lower, though. Nothing is final (except maybe the thighs because those things are glorious in real life, at least).

5 Likes

You should post all your previous leg designs and compare them to these ones.

I only have pictures of uh

wait I have pictures of all of them

please no they’re horrible and hideous (other than the most recent one which was discarded for not fitting the character).

cannot wait for the glorious legs, the magestic body, and the awe inspiring arms.

You forget the main gimmick

wait no you haven’t been told his new main gimmick

C:

1 Like

Jerk.

Is his gimmick this?

No :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you should leave this as it is now. As everyone knows, the shins are the main feature on your MOCs anyway. /s

But speaking seriously, I look forward to seeing what you do with this!

1 Like

#UPDATE

I should be able to post an update later today, as I finally own the piece I need to work on him.

1 Like

Anyways…
I wonder what piece you have acquired that will allow you to continue the mocing process?

Fixed that grammar error D:

I acquired his chestplate.

3 Likes

3hrs later
HOW DO I CHESTPLATE

3 Likes

This is accurate.

I literally cannot torso today.

No updates unless I can whip something up out of nowhere.

4 Likes

Okay so you don’t get an update
so I’ll give you
a meme

Imgur

18 Likes

Mind if I save that picture for later use? XP

2 Likes