The Most Painful LEGO Part?

Stepping on LEGO bricks kinda goes with the hobby for for people like us (or our parents :stuck_out_tongue: ). I was wondering… what LEGO element is the most painful to step on? Is it the quintessential 2x4? Or something a bit more obscure, like, say, a Galidor head? You can answer theoretically or based off of past experience. Have fun!

6 Likes

#BURP

8 Likes

My mom has always yelled at me because she stepped on Ehlek’s claw, but I’m sure that there are far more painful molds out there.

3 Likes

I used to know someone who claims to have been cut on a Bionicle weapon piece, but I don’t know which one…

1 Like

#OW.

13 Likes

Auugh! The pain!

12 Likes

ANY BIONICLE PART IN EXISTENCE! Seriously, I have stepped on Bionicle parts before.

3 Likes

Changed the title to be more specific.

2 Likes

I’ve bent that piece before a tiny bit by stepping on it.

1 Like

It hurts less if you walk across floors slowly, or, when the light’s on, just avoid them.

Either way, I’d say it’s more painful to step on one of my spaceship MOCs than it is to step on any single element.

1 Like

It’s very painful to step on one of your MOCs or a set.

It’s more emotional than physical pain though.

3 Likes

http://cache.lego.com/media/bricks/5/2/6114328.jpg
ETERNAL SCREAMING

6 Likes

The most painful piece I’ve actually stepped on was a mace half from black phantom.

Blood was drawn…

9 Likes

CCBS shells. Ow.

4 Likes

The 1x1 top clip tiles.

I once cut my thumb trying to rip the eyestalks from the old Bionicle heads

Oh…well…

cringes

11 Likes

The most painful piece I have stepped on was a metru limb but probably the most painful out there would be the bottom of a ccbs shell

2 Likes

It’s easy if you do it right…

The most I’ve actually stepped on is this.
http://cache.lego.com/media/bricks/5/2/300323.jpg

2 Likes

I first stepped on a BURP when I was six. The piece was completely fine. my foot on the other hand… Let’s just say there was a wee bit of Blood… Now make that wee bit a bee (?) bit.

#That’s_why_you_have_to_wear_socks_when_you’re_with_LEGO_Kiddies

1 Like