The Nonsensical Topic of Plot Twists

big plot twist: Gar steals the mask of life and puts it on. The mask flows energy into him, and he becomes pure energy he flies into the cordex, and restores mata nui. Gar never teleports the toa mahri out of the pit, and they all stay in the pit and eventually die. The matoran and turaga, having only takanuva, evacuate to another island. The dark hunters take over metru nui and use it as a base. using all of the energy in metru nui, the shadowed one gives the dark hunters more powerful weapons, and the dark hunters destroy the brotherhood of makuta and the toa.

1 Like

Uhhhh… My name’s Matoro. I have no idea who Gar is.

Wreck-Gar, maybe?

Or it could be this guy.

3 Likes

no its the brother of var
garderan

3 Likes

the matoran who gets the mask of life before the toa get into mahri nui

That was Dekar.

1 Like

oh, well that just makes me feel stupid, so now i will repost

big plot twist: Dekar steals the mask of life and puts it on. The mask flows energy into him, and he becomes pure energy he flies into the cordex, and restores mata nui. Dekar never teleports the toa mahri out of the pit, and they all stay in the pit and eventually die. The matoran and turaga, having only takanuva, evacuate to another island. The dark hunters take over metru nui and use it as a base. using all of the energy in metru nui, the shadowed one gives the dark hunters more powerful weapons, and the dark hunters destroy the brotherhood of makuta and the toa.

3 Likes

Please don’t read this as hate. My goal is to just tell you why this doesn’t sound right.

So, here we go…

The mask of life would not have changed him in to pure energy like Matoro. If anything it would have just turned him into Hydraxon.

Which it did…

And even if it did, he would have awakened Mata Nui. Since the Toa Mahri basically did nothing, everything they did during this time is disregarded.

Also Makuta, Knowing Mata Nui was alive, leaves for Metru Nui or the brain of Mata Nui.

Assuming Artahka and the Toa Nuva did their jobs in time Makuta still would have taken over the Robot of Mata Nui.

Once Mata Nui stands up he realizes he’s missing a part of his chest (Karda Nui) he is shortly kicked out and placed in the Mask of Life and flung off into space.

When Makuta takes over the body he noticed the hole and, over a short period of time, falls over and dies, due to the fact that the Matoran of Karda Nui can’t adapt to the pressure change that fast and die.

Because no Matoran can maintain the heart, Makuta dies the Robot falls over and a worse incident takes place. The entire topple of the Matoran Universe!

Makuta would clutch his heart and fall face forward into the water.

With no gravity in Karda Nui, which affects the entire universe, everyone free falls from unbelievable heights at high speed straight into a very bad plunge in the sea of Aqua Magna. And after the fall, the waters flood in everywhere.

Good luck surviving that…

Now let’s say Makuta didn’t have that hole. Toa Takanuva wouldn’t really have been the only one left to help out the Matoran as long as the Toa Nuva did their jobs, but if they weren’t there then Toa Takanuva’s chances of evacuating the Matoran would be much slimmer.

And, if the Dark Hunters struck, unless The Shadowed One used his Makuta virus on Makuta, I don’t see them actually taking the city of Metru Nui.

You make some good concept points it’s just that I don’t see them actually happening in this manner. Nothing really meshes with that, but at least we now have a more broader understanding of how the Toa Mahri helped out and did more than they probably thought they would. Matoro being the one to have contributed the most.

3 Likes

Plot twist: Makuta actually killed the Great Spirit Mata Nui before his takeover, and his casting the Ignika out of the M. U. was merely symbolic. However, the Ignika still contained the spirit of Matoro, who landed on Bara Magna, built himself a body, and took the name Mata Nui to see if anyone recognized him.

Furthermore, in the Valley of the Maze Matoro discovered that he was the ORIGINAL Matoran (the species was named after him), and that Takua being the first Matoran was only a cover-up. He learned to control the Prototype Robot with the help of Angonce, who communicated psychically with Matoro throughout the Battle of Bara Magna.

7 Likes

i am not reading this as hate, that sounds like the corrections my best friend makes at what i say, when we are talking about pokemon and stuff, so sure, whatever you say. My point is, the guidelines of this topic never decripts that it has to be specific, it says nonsensical topic of plot twists, not accurate topic of plot twists. I hope this isnt coming of f as hate.

4 Likes

Plot twist: Makuta’s death was not caused by the crashing of a moon into his head, but by Inika Man, Ruler of Mineshafts!!. Inika Man then stole Teridax’s Kraahkan and proceeded to rule the world.

2 Likes

PLOT TWIST:
Potay8o is not a potato

4 Likes

PLOT TWIST:

Pythor’s stomach led to the Red Star, then the red star got fixed and that’s why we get Anacondrai again this year

4 Likes

PLOT TWIST
The beavers landed on the red star chanting fix it causing all the people of chima to
continue coming back
anacondrai get revived in the ninjago universe

1 Like

PLOT TWIST: The Beavers are still on the star, and the bears as well. They fell asleep up there, which is why they aren’t in the show yet, and aren’t in any sets(still)

Wait, did the beeavers and bears die? Huh. I may have made a mistake in not watching the show.

1 Like

They didn’t technically die.

In canon. But…

PLOT TWIST: The Bears and Beavers were killed by Sir Fangar’s Hunters off-screen

1 Like

plot twist: Clicks species are evil, and they kill Mata Nui on the spot.
OR
bota magna and aqua magna dont go on the right course, and destroy bara magna, as well as themselves, killing all matoran, and all toa. mata nui is the only one left alive, and decides to build a new life, where the heroes are built, so that they will never run out of heroes. Mata Nui uses the last of his energy to finish this world, and dies. and thus, HF is born, with no trace of the old universe of BIONICLE.

1 Like

PLOT TWIST: 10 seconds after the BIONICLE story ends, it is discovered that Bota Magna and Aqua Magna didn’t join just right, and Spherus Magna is about to explode again. Thus BIONICLE 2015.

2 Likes

Even better, BIONICLE 2015 ends up being like the Slizer story.

I mean, the Protector’s big turbines just scream “Scuba.” And the colors are blue and yellow!

4 Likes