The Official Gadunka Fan Club

Gadunka needs some love guys. Come on, anybody else love this big, mutated rahi? Also, photography.

Gadunka

Praise Mata Nui!

Somthing’s stuck in his teeth…

Jaller no!

LET’S GIVE GADNUKA THE LOVE HE DESERVES.

15 Likes

gadunka sucks
0/10
not as bad as eljay

1 Like

noooooooooo. better than eljay, but nooooooooo

1 Like

nothing can be worse then eljay
trust me

1 Like

Gadunka was one of the most interesting titans in all of BIONICLE! He is so awesome! I regret never getting him, I hope to someday, though.

3 Likes

Gadunka was a fantastic set! Definitely my favorite Titan from 2007. I still can’t get over how enormous his mouth is!

On a side note, recently I found a leak that I determined to be fake for one reason, I bet you can see for yourself why!

13 Likes

“Holy Gadunka!”

Anyways, I always thought the set looked weird and seemed kinda clunky. Not really my favorite, but it’s still cool that he was mutated by the Mask of Life.

2 Likes

DOWN WITH THE UNBELIEVERS!! They come to us and hate us and then they go back to hailing Tuma!

1 Like

Yes. This is very true.

2 Likes

TUMA IS A FALSE GOD. Renounce Tuma!

3 Likes

@Chronicler
@Axonn126
@BioRaiders532

I hail nobody, only meself nerds

1 Like

I can respect that.

1 Like

some toa:HOLY GADUNKA!!!

3 Likes

Gadunka is the new Gandhi, freeing the Rahi from the Toa Mahri. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gadunka is that one guy you want at every BBQ. Huge respect for him.

1 Like

I got Gadunka, but took him apart, and his chest makes a great backpack for my self moc

1 Like

I really need to get this set again. I had one years ago, and it has since been taken apart… I loved this set, with his giant moth and the squid launcher and the claws.

1 Like

Probably in my top 5 rahi he was one of my favorite sets for a long time… Then I fixed my pewku and takua set…

1 Like

=’( but congrats on Pewku and Takua.

1 Like

Holy, Gadunka!

6 Likes